Blue Flag Pledge

Emerald Dream
1 2 3 13 Next
I Agustav, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of the Warchief and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me God.

Nut up, take the pledge.
me 2
I think I'm always flagged too? Even though I just dinged 90 and my gear sucks.
I ___________, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of ____________ and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me.

I used to post this back on arthas.

I, _____________ (Name), do hereby declare I (killed / was killed by) ___________ (Participants) in PvP. In accordance with Arthas rules, I am making this post to declare my (frustration with / pwnage of) said person(s). Please respond to this post with trite observations and witty retorts.
I ___________, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of ____________ and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me.

I, _____________ (Name), do hereby declare I (killed / was killed by) ___________ (Participants) in PvP. In accordance with Arthas rules, I am making this post to declare my (frustration with / pwnage of) said person(s). Please respond to this post with trite observations and witty retorts.

This. Everything about this is right.

((Mind if I steal this from you?))
I posted it for that purpose.
MORDROK IS ALWAYS PREPARED TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR THE HORDE!
I Fat Virgin, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of Jesus, and the Church of Problem Solved. and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me.
Fatvirgin...I laughed.
I ___________, do solemnly swear that I will always be flagged for PvP, both in foreign and domestic regions; and that I will obey the orders of ____________ and the orders of the officers appointed over me. So help me Jesus.

Fixed =^.^=
I have better things to do..

Like afking and doing art work.
Always know Im flagged.
02/11/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Veskér
Always know Im flagged.

We don't know what until you take the pledge... Now take it.
I used to always be flagged for PVP.

But then zerg guilds filled with hundreds of mouthbreathers started forming and touting their 'pvp prowess' while hiding in a raid group that formed after you killed one of their members.

But then zerg guilds filled with hundreds of mouthbreathers started forming and touting their 'pvp prowess' while hiding in a raid group that formed after you killed one of their members.

Even with the zerglings I am always flagged for pvp. Don't need a pledge to do it either. Waffles anyone?
I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.
02/11/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Tonofun
Even with the zerglings I am always flagged for pvp. Don't need a pledge to do it either. Waffles anyone?

I guess this means zerglings aren't aware that they are zerglings.
It's not valid till you pledge.

I don't understand what you are saying. Can you please just fill out the form.