Blue Flag Pledge

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 5 6 7 13 Next
02/12/2013 03:54 PMPosted by Bronkk
Solidus is a washed away, faded has-been who is angry because of this.

"Huffy, thin-skinned jabberjaws" aren't on the list of "things that make me angry", cupcake.

He now feels to the need to rage at successful guilds he has disliked in the past to justify his existence on ED still

"Success" is subjective, but not an adjective I'd use to describe your guild. "Active" is one. "Sensitive" is another good one.

Fade back into obscurity little Dwarf. Your nonsensical rants hurt my brain

Obscurity? Welcome to the server.

Sorry I hurt your feelings by making fun of your guild.

Bottoms sure are tender on the realm forums.
02/12/2013 10:39 PMPosted by Solidus
Bottoms sure are tender on the realm forums.

Isn't it great?
So many people stick up for Solidus but still, this is all I see. He sits here and whines about guilds ruining the server and does nothing about it.
02/12/2013 11:54 PMPosted by Xanathal
So many people stick up for Solidus but still, this is all I see. He sits here and whines about guilds ruining the server and does nothing about it.

The dream thanks you for your wonderful contribution, complimentary gift baggies can be found by the door on your way out.
02/12/2013 11:54 PMPosted by Xanathal
So many people stick up for Solidus

It's because I'm charming.

but still, this is all I see. He sits here and whines about guilds ruining the server and does nothing about it.

Yeah I know. I've got so many options I don't know where to begin!

What can I do about it besides express my opinion and hope it resonates?

I'm open to suggestions, but aside from shaping the wills of entire groups of people* I've got nothing.

*who happen to think way-too-highly of themselves
02/13/2013 12:02 AMPosted by Deance
The dream thanks you for your wonderful contribution, complimentary gift baggies can be found by the door on your way out.

What do they have in them?
You adapt if you're passive. You influence if you're proactive. If you don't like something, figure out a way to combat it.

This speaks volumes.

I'm open to suggestions, but aside from shaping the wills of entire groups of people* I've got nothing.

You fit in with them.
02/13/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Xanathal
You adapt if you're passive. You influence if you're proactive. If you don't like something, figure out a way to combat it.

This speaks volumes.

You fit in with them.

Well he is referring to your guild and guilds like it, so the fitting in part doesn't really make much sense.
Well Solidus middleman, I was referring to the part where he thinks too highly of himself.
Hey Xan, You should trade places with this Xan for a day. I'd like to see what's it's like to be Xan "the warlock"

>.> anywho...

I'm going to regret saying this but.. what the heck does everyone have against WSB i see every thread get derailed some way by people talking about them... cant we all just sit around a camp fire and get along?... pvp flagged and pass the peace pipe? *puff puff*
02/13/2013 04:23 AMPosted by Xanatera
I'm going to regret saying this but.. what the heck does everyone have against WSB i see every thread get derailed some way by people talking about them... cant we all just sit around a camp fire and get along?... pvp flagged and pass the peace pipe? *puff puff*

From what I've gathered a lot of hate was well deserved but at this point it's more of a childish grudge, I also suspect some underlying fear from a few of the people that post as WSB is the "big dog". I was not around for most of that stuff but I have not seen WSB do anything worth this much hate in a while. S'ok though, in the effort to slander the name they draw attention to us and due to this fact recruitment numbers are rising once again.

02/13/2013 04:23 AMPosted by Xanatera
Hey Xan, You should trade places with this Xan for a day. I'd like to see what's it's like to be Xan "the warlock"

Xan the warlock still has the flu. >.<

Edit: I am still adhering to my statement of wanting to change WSB for the better(the thread was deleted) but that is in the eyes of our own faction. We will continue to crash down on the Alliance as hard as ever.
This thread is suppose to be a commitment by the community to both honor and respect the ideal RP-PVP environment. It is a RP-PVP server, NOT a RP/PVP. the dash conjoins the two, not seperates.

Two points.

The real/fantasy world does not have a slash command that makes you immune to attack simply because you are in friendly territory.

Generals do not send their troops through an enemies front lines to scout and set up a flanking attack at his/her choosing unless stealthed.
The real/fantasy world does not have a slash command that makes you immune to attack simply because you are in friendly territory.

Generals do not send their troops through an enemies front lines to scout and set up a flanking attack at his/her choosing unless stealthed.

This is my argument against anyone who says not to attack people while they RP while either flagged or in a contested area.
Not many people have taken the pledge. A bunch of people like Solidus came here to whine about how they won't take the pledge and tell us why they are justified in doing so.
Because most people would rather hide in a city blue flagged than man up and fight. I'm almost never blue flagged. then again i really dont sit in a city hiding either lol. i'll admit with that dismounting shell i fly just a tad higher now :P
Most people don't need a mod or a pledge for this. It's just assumed. If I see a yellow name b/c I happen to have done pve recently, I /pvp to make things right again, simple enough. I'm not going to install an extra mod for it though, it's unnecessary.

What you should be asking for is for your rival guilds to pledge not to group up and blue flag on you to dislodge you from choke points or spy. That's the only time blue flagging seems to matter anyway.

Amusing that people want pledges for certain behavior while at the same time mocking "rules" in wpvp. Odd.
Most people don't need a mod or a pledge for this. It's just assumed. If I see a yellow name b/c I happen to have done pve recently, I /pvp to make things right again, simple enough. I'm not going to install an extra mod for it though, it's unnecessary.

What you should be asking for is for your rival guilds to pledge not to group up and blue flag on you to dislodge you from choke points or spy. That's the only time blue flagging seems to matter anyway.

Amusing that people want pledges for certain behavior while at the same time mocking "rules" in wpvp. Odd.

QFT

I've never really had issue with blue flaggers... except in the same situations as listed above.
From this moment on, no longer will i not be flagged for pvp, even on level 10 alts
I will always flag for PvP. I always expect it ...why the h*** would you roll a pvp server if you didn't want pvp ?

Get off the server !

02/13/2013 06:59 AMPosted by Xanathal
Not many people have taken the pledge. A bunch of people like Solidus came here to whine about how they won't take the pledge and tell us why they are justified in doing so.

^
/agree
Go to moon guard Care bear. Sure you RP and whatnot, h3ll I do to, and am light on it. BUUUUT, Moonguard/W-Accord seems to be the home for those kinds of players . You want unadulterated RP experience ? GTF0 the server.