What if fury's mastery..

Warrior
I really like the sound of the second one.

I thought he was talking about BT but i wasn't sure. Now that i think about it, that second option would be really funny, but it could work as well, you could try and bait a shiv or tranq shot and hold the first RB charge, and back the 2nd for some burst.

I like the idea as well. But we know how expecting others to play intelligently works. They always trinket the first shockwave when no CDs are popped and wonder why they die 20 sec later, fine it's nerfed and we'll have to wait 40 sec to kill them now lol.
What about if Mastery affected how long CS debuff lasts?
02/11/2013 03:27 PMPosted by Liamaru
What about if Mastery affected how long CS debuff lasts?

That would be an interesting way to solve most of the problem. Less rng burst more controlled burst.
I like the idea as well. But we know how expecting others to play intelligently works. They always trinket the first shockwave when no CDs are popped and wonder why they die 20 sec later, fine it's nerfed and we'll have to wait 40 sec to kill them now lol.

well thats the thing, people would just spam shiv/sooth/tranq shot and waste gcds and damage removing it just to make it come back 4.5 sec later
Currently love how our mastery works.. its a lot better then cata.. and is very fun.. I wouldn't change it back to what it was which was just RB damage increase and i wouldn't make it effective for X time after raging blow.. because you basically activate the mastery every time you use Berserker Rage which also gives you a free RB.... you need to consider ability up time vs hitting whats proc'd and use that to help smooth your damage out put...
02/12/2013 12:12 AMPosted by Lexer
Currently love how our mastery works.. its a lot better then cata.. and is very fun.. I wouldn't change it back to what it was which was just RB damage increase and i wouldn't make it effective for X time after raging blow.. because you basically activate the mastery every time you use Berserker Rage which also gives you a free RB.... you need to consider ability up time vs hitting whats proc'd and use that to help smooth your damage out put...

Actually.. Overall cata's unshackled fury was better then the MoP version we have now.

Cata: Increases the benefit of of all abilities that require or cause you to become enraged by X%.
Compared to now
MoP: Increases the physical damage done by X% when enraged.

Cata version your berserker rage gave more rage, your enraged regen healed more, Enraged gave more of a damage increase, AND Raging blow hit harder baseline because the mastery double dipped into enrage and Raging blows benefits.

So no the one we have now isnt better, the only thing that is better now is that RB has charges and not a cd which i like that better, but i would rather have the old mastery back then this version.