Brewmaster PvP?

Monk
Hello! i am currently playing my mistweaver and loving it! I have read/heard that all specs are going to be pretty okay come next patch. I was wondering if there was any chance of brewmasters being decent flag carriers come 5.2?
Roll fails to work at 4 stacks of flag debuff.
Clash does too, but Clash fails all the time anyways in PvP.

It's a spec designed around active mitigation through dodge/parry.
You get stunned and die. Nimble Brew helps a bit with that, but probably not enough.

That, and dodge/parry don't really work against casters, which is the only thing in RBGs basically.

You can do it, certainly, and Brewmaster does have a decent ability to scooby doo people with Transcendance and porting around, but not many teams will want you that much. :/
thank you!
Roll fails to work at 4 stacks of flag debuff.
Clash does too, but Clash fails all the time anyways in PvP.

It's a spec designed around active mitigation through dodge/parry.
You get stunned and die. Nimble Brew helps a bit with that, but probably not enough.

That, and dodge/parry don't really work against casters, which is the only thing in RBGs basically.

You can do it, certainly, and Brewmaster does have a decent ability to scooby doo people with Transcendance and porting around, but not many teams will want you that much. :/

That's unfortunate. Looks like I'll be going heals!
I'm dungeon queing as a tank over and over for leveling and I've noticed this in PVE too. I'll be doing fine, then I get stunned for 5 seconds and the group will go from full health to wipe in a normal dungeon ... lame. Clash also never works in potentially useful applications. Charge isn't like that so why should Clash be? IMHO Clash should have a slow and Flying Serpent Kick should have a small stun, not the other way around. And a passive buff that activates during stuns would be cool for Brewmaster, dodging and parrying while stunned doesn't make sense but something has to fix that issue.
If they were to just give WW and BM the MW skill that makes them fade out for 2 sec after a stun but say on a 25/30 sec CD it would go a crazy long way to help the class. Nimble brew will be nice i can tell you as manning a hunter and having to be BM for any real PvP, all the trinkets in the world dont mean jack if you just dont have the def CD to live through that we want you and your mothers mothers dead burst.