Paladins Unite!

Paladin
Paladin
Light's Hammer now also applies a 50% snare for 2 seconds to targets that take damage from the area of effect.
Hand of Purity now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effects.
Eternal Flame's periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.
Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
Repentance now has a cast time of 1.7 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
Sacred Shield's absorb effect can now be dispelled.
Selfless Healer now boosts Flash of Light by 20/40/60% (was 33/66/100%).
Glyph of Blessed Life no longer requires Seal of Insight to be active.
Glyph of Templar's Verdict can also activate from Exorcism.
Holy
Blinding Light now has a 1.8 second cast time for Holy Paladins. It remains instant cast for Retribution and Protection.
The 4-piece PvP set bonus now grants Holy Power when casting Flash of Light, instead of Word of Glory.
Protection
The base damage of Consecration has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.
Retribution
Sword of Light now increases Flash of Light by 100% (was 30%).
When Hand of Sacrifice is cast by a Retribution Paladin, all harmful magic effects are removed from the party or raid member.

So, I have only been playing paladin for about a year which was when i started, and to me paladins are looking alright in terms of 5.2, I have been playing mostly my Shadow priest lately though but seeing as they are getting nerfed come 5.2, I am switching back to Paladin as my main. And possibly raiding.

Anyways paladins from all over, feel free to come together and chat some stuff up about your class and other fun stuff like that :D.
The fact that there's no mentioning of reversing the decision to delay the shielding part of Sacred Shield for a whole 6 seconds after you cast it is a little disheartening.
02/10/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Bohemia
Light's Hammer now also applies a 50% snare for 2 seconds to targets that take damage from the area of effect.

It will still be a dead talent for ret in 5.2. A little more appealing to Holy for RBGs though (specially considering that they only have one snare, BoG, which no hpallies with a sane mind would choose over rep/FoJ). Maybe can have a use for prot PvE.

Hand of Purity now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effect

Still a dead talent for both Holy, ret and protect PvP. But it will be a more appealing talent for PvE (protect and maybe ret mainly though, Holy 2x HoSac/HoSav/HoP is still too much to ignore imo).

Eternal Flame's periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.

SH is still better for ret (PvP and PvE), specially considering the FoL buffs. But this change would only make EF even better for Holy now, probably even mandatory, when now they have 3 viable options in that tier (situational though).

Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
Repentance now has a cast time of 1.7 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).

Sacred Shield's absorb effect can now be dispelled.

Another "buff" to EF. Sad to see no changes on how it works (i.e. the initial delay) or to make it more viable to rets.

Selfless Healer now boosts Flash of Light by 20/40/60% (was 33/66/100%).

I though they nerf it to 20/40/60% because Holy was getting the proc from Holy Shock.. guess not. FoL buff still *over*compensates though, and it was already nice from a instant, no mana cost heal. But again, another 'buff' to EF, since SH was competitive in arenas with EF, with this nerf now..

Glyph of Blessed Life no longer requires Seal of Insight to be active.

If it was Glyph of BATTLE HEALER, then it would be awesome specially for RBGs. But meh.

Glyph of Templar's Verdict can also activate from Exorcism.

Really nice. Although the name does need to change now, doesnt it? What should we call it? Glyph of the Resilient Warrior, huh?

Blinding Light now has a 1.8 second cast time for Holy Paladins.

Bad, just bad imo. A longer CD for Repentance or a cast time in Hammer of Justice (also only for Holy Paladins) would be a much better solution to the "problem" than nerfing Holy defensive toolkit in order to balance an 'offensive' problem (hard to counter cc chain).

The 4-piece PvP set bonus now grants Holy Power when casting Flash of Light, instead of Word of Glory.

Doesnt really change much. But considering that I liked the past bonus more because of the EF bug (it refreshes the HoT with a weaker version - like Inquisition does) and blizzard isnt fixing it, /sadpanda.

Sword of Light now increases Flash of Light by 100% (was 30%).

Nice. Right now casting a FoL is actually worse than not casting it; unless a) is critical AND b) 2 stacks of SH.

When Hand of Sacrifice is cast by a Retribution Paladin, all harmful magic effects are removed from the party or raid member.

Should be on Hand of Salvation. HoSac already has is purpose, a pain suppression ability and/or a preventive measure to get away from frozen traps, blind or disorientation abilities. HoS doesnt have any purpose in PvP however.