Welcome to the Arthas Forum!

Arthas
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
A couple old friend of mine play here and were the catalyst for me coming back into the game after a long break in Cata. The information was very helpful, thank you! Sticky requested as well.
Sticky-grade stuff right here.

I might add that given the range of skill-levels on this server it's also quite easy to improve. I can't say that I've run into many people here that aren't willing to help out those of a lower skill cap if the time suits them.
its good to kno more people wiilling to over to this server more horde to kill and more ally to interact ^^
02/21/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Armony
its good to kno more people wiilling to over to this server more horde to kill and more ally to interact ^^

slow down bud....its just more horde
Time to sticky
Since I don't think anything has actually been sticky'd in this forum since the Taft administration, I'll just politely bump this for all the newcomers looking for answers!
stil not a sticky
Polite bump for all the new people checking out the forum.
Everyone click request to sticky
cmon need to get this stickied
I asked in the Customer Support forum, but somebody mentioned they don't really do cross-board moderation. If we find out who at Big Blue is responsible for modding Arthas' boards, maybe we can do a charity cupcake bake or something to raise Sticky Thread Awareness?
bump
cupcakes?

down.
best post on arthas
Oh how I miss Vanilla.
Ehh - the community in Vanilla was pretty amazing, but there's been more positive change than negative to the game itself over the years. Our rear-view mirrors are often rose-tinted.
It'd be really nice if we could get this on the front page.
=3
Great post Whiteleaf! Bummmppp!
You know what'd be really neat?

If this thread would stay up at the top of the realm forums in some sort of sticking fashion. We could call it ... a "sticky."