That moment when

Arenas
You quit wow, come back and log in only to be bored within minutes.
Okay
Happens occasionally, and I just play TF2.
It's $15, nobody cares. It's like two cups of coffee and a bagel. Do people really drop their subs and resub like it matters to anyone?

Do you post on the Starbucks forums and say you didn't drink two cups of coffee and a bagel in the last month?
02/10/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Smoovie
Do you post on the Starbucks forums and say you didn't drink two cups of coffee and a bagel in the last month?

I have never had a bagel. Such sadness.

I haven't but I might start. That would be hilarious.
I had a bagel like 30 minutes ago.

I like muffins more though.
………………………………………….. ………………………_,-~”¯¯”~-,
………………………………………….. …………….__„-~”¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::”-
………………………………………….. ……….„~”¯::::::::::::::”::::::::::::::::::\
………………………………………….. .__„„„-“::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,
……………………………………__-~”::,-‘::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
………………………_______~”___-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::”-,
………………….,~”::::::::::::::¯¯:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
………………..:/:::::::::::::::::__-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~”:’'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
……………….,’::::::::,-~~”~”_::’,::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~ ‘:'-,::’,”-\::”:”::::::::\|:|/
……………_,-‘”~——”:::/,~”¯”-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~”::'-,:\;;’-‘;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘::\::|/
…………,-‘::::::::::::::::’-\~”O¯_/::,’::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-‘,::'-,:|::”;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘:\:’-,::\
…………|:::::::::::::::::-,_’~’::::,-‘::,’:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-‘:'-,:'-,’;;’;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘:\:::’-,|”
…………|::,-~”::::::::::::::”~~”:::,-‘::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~’:'-,|:”’”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘¯::’-,:’,\|
………../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~”¯\:'-,|;”-‘;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘—,::-:\:\|
………/::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-‘;;’-‘;;;;’,/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::-,:|\|..\|
……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-‘;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”’(“-,\:::|\:|::”
……,’:::::::,’::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-‘/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,—’::::::/”~’
…..,’::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~”::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-‘::::::::,’::::/
…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„—-~~”“¯¯¯::’,:::::,’;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,’:::::::::::|_,-‘
..,’::::::::::::”,:,-~”¯::::::::”-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,’:::::::|::::,’
./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::”-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯”“”~-,~,_/::::::::,’:::/
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/Hello
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::”,:::::::::::::”-‘:::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::”,::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\
::::::::::::::::::”-,:::::::::::::::”,:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,’/|::::|
:::::::::::::::::::::”-,:::::::::::::::”-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |’-,/|:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,_::::::::::::::”~-,_:::”-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: "-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,__:::::::::::’,”-,:::”_|/\:|\: : : : \::":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”~-,_:::::\:::\:::”~/_:|:|\: : : ‘-,\::”::,’\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”-,_:’-,::\:::::::”-,|:||,-, : ‘-,\:::|-‘-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,’”-:”~,:::::”/_/::|-/--‘;;\:::/: ||-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/…’-,::::::”~„::::”-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |……”-,::::::::”~-:::::”“~~~”¯:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |………”-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
rawr
02/10/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Coontlipsx
I have never had a bagel. Such sadness.

not missing out on much

donuts and beignets are better

I had never heard of beignets until I moved to Louisiana.

Bagels need lox and chive cream cheese, it's an acquired taste from going to Jewish delis as a kid.
that awkward moment when you copy other peoples posts

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/236096-that-feel-when/

I don't know where you live, but where I'm from that's maximum $6.00.
02/10/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Azlem

I don't know where you live, but where I'm from that's maximum $6.00.

Depends on what coffee. Tall black coffee? 1.50. Mocha frappacinno latte espresso SUGAR HIGH? $5.00
Cinnamon Raisin bagels and cream cheese are the way to go.
I brew my owncoffee forget paying 2 bucks for one little cup when i can pay like 50 cents for 7 cups
Three words : Cheese Danish and a Coffee.
02/10/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Spetnas
Three words : Cheese Danish and a Coffee.

One word: Yum!
Toasted Cinammon and Raisin Bagels with nutella on them. And a large hot chocolate, so hot it burns your throat.