@Day Day 3 Warrior Daily Life[Off Topic]

Warrior
02/11/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Mugetsuo
I can finally get on to grabbing my last Sigil of Power so I can continue on with this legendary quest.

Enjoy your six weeks of valor capping.
Thanks Lukar. Once 5.3 comes out, I'll help overthrow your Warchief for the crimes he committed in Pandaria and throughout Azeroth after Deathwing's defeat.

Plus, it might take longer than the 6 weeks since I hardly do any daillies with factions that I already exalted, I can somewhat make it up with constant random dungeons and scenarios.
So in addition to our more weird Weapon Drops in 5.2 there's also a Spell Power 2Handed mace.

I'm actually really glad to see the blues pushing the envelope with weird awesome stuff.
So you can use the prismatic socket on 5.2 items apparently. It says sha-touched weapons only, but that big blue post for 5.2 says they can be used for those weapons.

HALP.

Oh, and 5.2 is possibly coming out in two weeks. That is way sooner than I thought.
So you can use the prismatic socket on 5.2 items apparently. It says sha-touched weapons only, but that big blue post for 5.2 says they can be used for those weapons.

HALP.

Oh, and 5.2 is possibly coming out in two weeks. That is way sooner than I thought.

Wow yeah, I was expecting 3 more weeks minimum.

And prismatic socket on all weapons next tier? Hey, I'll take it.
02/11/2013 11:53 AMPosted by Samayael

Holy jeebus yeah... well I can see why since it looks like only the raid testing is left which they can finish in 1-2 weeks easy.

EXCITE!
Wtf I better get a Kil'rak before 5.2 drops >:O
Heh, GC's a funny guy.

From twitter:

@sugarshootin Will your relative DPS drop 10% over the course of a tier because of haste scaling? If not, why does it matter?

6 days ago:

Unless you can demonstrate that "scaling" is going to cause a 5-10% DPS difference between one spec and another within a single tier (say 13 ilevels or so), we're not inclined to mess with it. I'm not trying to dismiss the concerns, but it's become such a buzzword among players that I worry scaling discussions are drowning out other conversations.

I like how it jumped from 5-10 to just 10 after it was shown that more than 5% was happening.

(though looking back at the posts from then, apparently a slightly more than 10% damage difference is occurring when comparing extremes, ie Arms vs Fire.)
I have exactly two greater coins left and only need shoulders for full BIS (Don't think we're going to do Elite Protectors before 5.2) Not bad.

Edit: No more Alone Trifecta D:
02/11/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Mugetsuo
it might take longer than the 6 weeks since I hardly do any daillies with factions that I already exalted

This sounds familiar. I'm only doing dailies for uncompleted achievements and the one for the ironpaw token. I WILL have a panda sous-chef, dagnabit.
02/11/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Samayael
I am so damned far from BiS.

I'm even farther than you.
I am so damned far from BiS.

>:(

Bro, do you even BiS?
So, whats with the new title format of the thread?
02/11/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Rolas
So, whats with the new title format of the thread?

The old ones kept getting lock because someone was reporting them.These haven't been deleted and this seems to be the way the other forums are.
02/11/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Smallviille
The old ones kept getting lock because someone was reporting them.These haven't been deleted and this seems to be the way the other forums are.

Makes sense, hope it works.
They think they can beat Thor...oh no they cannot!
How do I did challenge modes? Out of sheer curiosity, what should I expect?
Well, to do a dungeon challenge mode, your team must be premade, must start instance from dungeon entrance (cannot queue for it using LFD) and make sure that the difficulty for dungeon is set for Challenge Mode.