Can anybody link me a good leveling guide?

New Player Help and Guides
Hi
I'm new to the game and i have been searching and i haven't found a good alliance leveling guide from 1-80

Please if you know one link it to me

Thank You
I'm really not a fan of leveling guides. I find that new players benefit more from exploring the world and understanding how to find zones to XP at on their own or with the help of other players. I also don't believe in spending your money on something a player could easily tell you.

You can easily ask us for zones to XP in at any level, or see what level those zones are on the map, or head to the hero's call board in town where it will give you a quest for an area aimed at your level.
You don't need a guide, as the game leads you from zone to zone. At the very least you can check the Hero's Call Board in any capitol city from time to time to see what breadcrumb quests are available. Usually, though, as you level up in a given zone, you will unlock a breadcrumb quest that some NPC will give you to move on. Also, bookmark Wowhead.com. There's all the info you could ever need at that site.
If you must go with a guide, do not pay for one. You can get the guides from wow-pro.com for free and they work well.
I'm really not a fan of leveling guides. I find that new players benefit more from exploring the world and understanding how to find zones to XP at on their own or with the help of other players. {snip}

Absolutely quoted for truth! There's nothing that kills immersion (which makes playing feel like working) like a leveling guide, so unless it's your 2nd, 3rd, nth character - and you've already seen it all before, and just want to get a character to a useful level to support your main or do content that is interesting - I suggest simply playing the game out as it plays out.

But if you must, must, must have one, www.ding85.com is really hard to beat.

<S>