Public Service Announcement

Kil'jaeden
In lieu of recent events on this forum, I have decided to put together a quick public service announcement to clear up a few questions and/or issues I have seen crop up.

- The hashtag has no power here, please leave it on Twitter

- Yes, people post on trial accounts with level 1 characters. It happens, just ignore such people instead of feeding the trolls

- There has been a disturbing lack of off-topic threads, so I expect this thread to be derailed as quickly as possible. I'm counting on you guys here

- Recruitment threads are boring to read unless you spice them up, so please try your best to not bore me while I read them.

Thank you, and have a good evening.
I was told there would be cake and punch...?
02/10/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Givo
I was told there would be cake and punch...?

If it weren't for recent budget cuts in the Kingdom of Deadwind Pass, that would be true. Alas, I have recently bought heirloom pants for my warrior and will not be serving cake and punch, unless a mage wishes to conjure it for me for free.
02/10/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Aleous
Stop giving these people attention.

Honestly, they (and their posts) are no worse than the crap that would normally be filling the same space - my own posts included.
That derailed more quickly than I expected. But seriously people, just ignore Zeeblink and he/she'll shut up eventually. Stop quoting and replying to this troll to let it starve and die.
02/10/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Hotsnake
Stop giving these people attention.

Honestly, they (and their posts) are no worse than the crap that would normally be filling the same space - my own posts included.

Are you sure about that now?
Do you really find this more annoying than Glink/Cooler/Kevin/Savageblade/Fatalarrow/early era SWBRB/prime Requiem/Ruinous 1st edition?

Really?

This is just some idiot kid creating threads in a not so grand lead-up to a very unimpressive forum suicide.
Do you really find this more annoying than Glink/Cooler/Kevin/Savageblade/Fatalarrow/early era SWBRB/prime Requiem/Ruinous 1st edition?

Really?

This is just some idiot kid creating threads in a not so grand lead-up to a very unimpressive forum suicide.

This isn't the first "anonymous" kid PSyops' guild has sent our way in the past few days, and it won't be the last.

I miss Fatalarrow so much :(
Fair enough. Not that annoying, but just stop feeding the troll and it will stop posting.
All these spam posts look familiar.
I think this person is slightly less intelligent then bob unfortunately, but probally has two things in common, mother didn't love them enough 1 and 2 spends too much time online and takes it waaaay too serious
I nominated the WoW forums as one of the most poorly moderated forums on the Internet. There's either too little moderation or 1930s Germany level moderation (in the case of the KJ realm forums, it's the latter, on other forums, the former)