Emerald Dream's Rate the mog above you!

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
5/10, it's pretty bare which is fine for a monk but the weapon is distracting, I think.
5/10, it's pretty bare which is fine for a monk but the weapon is distracting, I think.

10/10 It matches a Dran Paladin perfect

I like how you used pieces of different sets to create this

10/10 It matches a Dran Paladin perfect

I like how you used pieces of different sets to create this

No doubt, great set! Looks awesome on a drano
I laughed. The antlers on a Dwarf are great, 10/10 for originality and the fact that the whole set matches (save for the belt).
@Selsix

That helmet of yours goes with your set, strangely. Are you a mog wizard!? Still a 10/10 because I love your set so much.

@Solidus

You always remind me of what I think a dwarf would show up in for a Hallow's End costume party. 10/10
10/10 very good, not a personal fan of the hat but w/e dont dislike it nearly enough to downrate that.
@Selsix

That helmet of yours goes with your set, strangely. Are you a mog wizard!? Still a 10/10 because I love your set so much.

OH STAHHHP! /blush

10/10 very good, not a personal fan of the hat but w/e dont dislike it nearly enough to downrate that.

9/10, it looks great and I love the use of a simplistic bow for realism, the only point off is due to it being an entire set. I have a massive appreciation for mogs that are entirely original. Still VERY nice though.
9/10 really like it, but might i suggest you find a different belt? if you got the ICC warrior tier belt it'd fit really well and perhaps a different tabard such as the scryers tabard? The tabard does have matching colors but it seems to bright for a DK.

Also a shame you can't get more DS raid finder gear, switch the hateful with more yellow warrior tier and it'd look awesome as hell.
Kuma gets a 9/10

How about my new Elemental Mog?
Kuma gets a 9/10

How about my new Elemental Mog?

9/10 got a very Orc-ish feel to it. And i love those shoulders for ele. Could find a better wep imo though.
Meow.
Meow.

6.5/10
In my opinion, some of the Blacks and Reds in this mog clash.
Also I can't say I have ever liked masks on Worgen. Makes the muzzle look kinda Strange.
-Ellura.

For my mog, torches do not show the flames in Armory... But in game they are actually quite ablaze. And they light up the entire area.

Edit: Actually, I will post a pic because armory wont show my belt :(
I must have a proper rating!

Edit round 2: http://imgur.com/4khWeOA
((9.5/10
I have to say I dig the shadow-pan look for sure, and the torch transmog weapons are really something you don't see too often. The only thing that gets me is how silly the shadow-pan helm looks on some races. *Chuckles*))
8/10 because while everything matches I haaate the way that set looks. :|

Also I'm voicing my complaint here that I can't TRANSMOG MY EFFING COOL SHADES, YO.
10/10 the green and purple look great with the hair and skin :)
I'll be perfectly honest, I changed the hair to match the set. At first I hated the set, and then realized it matched Gal too much.

Also now I'm DOVAHKIIN. FOOS RO DAH.
10/10

I really like the viking-ish look, everything matches and fits together. Great work!
10/10

I really like the viking-ish look, everything matches and fits together. Great work!

8/10
I like the red and gold look. It's super cool and not something you see everyday. Could have a better wep though. It's cool looking but doesnt fit the set imo

Just got my new mog, let me know what you all think!
i like it, 9/10 fits a spriest well.

i wish i could get the belt i needed to drop for mine =/
i like it, 9/10 fits a spriest well.

i wish i could get the belt i needed to drop for mine =/

You look as if you are a rifleman veteran of the Third War. Very patriotic, me like. 9.5/10 because your model needs an update badly. :P