Ursols Vortex + SolarBeam

Druid
Hi does anybody no the macro to cast Ursols Vortex and Solar Beam at the same time.
You can't.

Vortex requires a second click.

Unless there's a macro command to "click" your mouse buttons, it's not possible.
I had the macro but reset my macros and lost it pretty sure hotted posted it but i cant fins it again
/cast Solar Beam
/cast Ursol's Vortex

^ will Solar Beam your current target and put vortex on your click to drop it down, so all you have to do is mouse over the person you want to use it on and hit the macro + click once.
/castsequence reset=60 Ursol's Vortex, Solar Beam

There you go champ.
Personally, I don't find hitting both of those separate keybinds to be a bother at all. Make sure you have both those spells comfortably keybound though. Depending on the situation, you may not get the most out of them when used together (when root beaming someone, for instance. If you use this on a healer, you're likely going for a kill, which means that gcd triggered by UV would best be spent casting something on the kill target.)
Can't imagine macroing them together is a good plan.

02/15/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Velaniz
Depending on the situation, you may not get the most out of them when used together

^
You don't want to macro them in together. They take 2 globals. And as always both are situational.

It's like combining a mage nova and deepfreeze at the same time. It's pretty bad.
You don't want to macro them in together. They take 2 globals. And as always both are situational.

It's like combining a mage nova and deepfreeze at the same time. It's pretty bad.

No it's not. Solar beam is not on the gcd. It's frightening that you could play a moonkin and not know this.

You can also glyph deep freeze to be off the GCD, I believe.
/castsequence reset=60 Ursol's Vortex, Solar Beam

There you go champ.

Cheers brudda perfect vernaz