How reliable is Ibuypower?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Hey everyone, finally saved up enough money to dump into getting a new computer.

All I want to know before I spend my money is how reliable ibuypower is. I see mixed reviews everywhere I look with some saying it's the best and others saying it's the worst.

** Please do not recommend me to build my own, because that is not relevant to my question**
go to ncix and buy one of their prebuilt systems.
I hear it is hit or miss. Some people have computers that come in perfectly fine and they boot normally and I've heard others where the computer doesn't wanna function right and I hear they have a horrible customer service team. So 50/50
when it comes to desktops then yea it's pretty much the same stuff. they all use nvidia / ati(amd) video cards and intel / amd cpu's ... generally for the most POWERFUL per dollar AMD is king for graphics cards and intel is the best for CPU's, but nvidia's graphics cards have more stable drivers.

now, as far as the motherboard goes, that won't effect it terribly unless you get a really really cheap one. there are lots of competitors and ASUS is considered the best, but they're definitely overpriced. me personally, i chose to build mine with an MSI motherboard. i didnt get the $90 i was considering and went with the $110 one instead. but, there were motherboards with the same cpu socket down to $48 for a ridiculously cheap one.
If you're going to buy online from a boutique vendor I'd look to Falcon Northwest. They are reliable and have a well-deserved reputation for customer service.

You pay for it, of course, so bring money.
If you're going to buy online from a boutique vendor I'd look to Falcon Northwest. They are reliable and have a well-deserved reputation for customer service.

You pay for it, of course, so bring money.

I agree, for any of my friends. I often try to get them to head to Falcon Northwest if they want a prebuilt gaming PC. I love their customer service reps. Very friendly, and very helpful.

As far as Ibuypower, they are 50/50. I hear a lot of positive great things about them, but the negative things about them seem to almost outweigh the positive things. But its just my .2 cents.
I purchased an Ibuypower system a few years ago so I didn't have to use my laptop at home, and it's been great.

Obviously, your mileage may vary.
Stay away from cookie cutter pcs . hps/dell and the other big box store crap computers as their customer support sucks and do not put quality work into building the pcs also quality control sucks . I bought one from ibuypower and that company supplied the best customer support and walked me through the whole building/delivery process .

Custom is the best way to go by either building one yourself or having a custom pc boutique make them
u said not to say it so i wont.

but ibuypowers prices are laughable.

i built a better pc that nything they have for half the price
u said not to say it so i wont.

but ibuypowers prices are laughable.

i built a better pc that nything they have for half the price

Anyone get a whiff of irony here?

Dude, after that...exposition...I wouldn't let you screw a lightbulb in a socket. Have some pride. Learn to friggin' spell or something if you want to be taken seriously.