[A-RP] The Shadow Coven - Warlock RP Guild!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
I've given everyone else bumps, can I give myself some? :>
Secondary bumpage for our warlocky guild.
Bump because i love to forum stalk you Feltongue, much bumpin love.
02/20/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Fauir
Bump because i love to forum stalk you Feltongue, much bumpin love.

*wink* Heydere sexeh ayuss.
Bump because I wish there were more coven guilds.
WE MUST BURN THEM. BURN ALL THE WHINEY LOCKS.

I second this.
02/20/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Vaccaro
WE MUST BURN THEM. BURN ALL THE WHINEY LOCKS.

I second this.

Hay, I just posted the un-official ranking and sub-ranking system on the site. I think it's pretty good.
I have completed our complicated-!@# ranking and sub-rankings. God damn, that was a lot of work.
Bump for Thursday.
Well, I certainly approve of this notion quite highly. All my best wishes to you fellows, I will have to check out Alliance side sporadically to see how y'all are going.
02/21/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Néthal
Well, I certainly approve of this notion quite highly. All my best wishes to you fellows, I will have to check out Alliance side sporadically to see how y'all are going.

*salute*
Right when I start to get busy with school, a legitimate warlock guild pops up. WHY!? Anyways, I wish I was around more or I'd certainly give you all PST for an IC interview.

Well wishes and good luck in all your endeavors! I'll be watching as this guild grows.
Right when I start to get busy with school, a legitimate warlock guild pops up. WHY!? Anyways, I wish I was around more or I'd certainly give you all PST for an IC interview.

Well wishes and good luck in all your endeavors! I'll be watching as this guild grows.

*patpat* This happens to a lot of people, don't worry. Maybe someday.
What sounds would a camel make if it were to catch fire?
Bump because I joined on my Warlock :D
02/21/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Jiiray
Bump because I joined on my Warlock :D

I know.
Now that The Darkmother is dead, are her Shadowguards orphans?
Well! Just added the new ranking system to the post.
Bump because I'll be online today after work.
Bump for great justice! ... and because feltongue promised me cookies, wait... theres no cookies?! and you are still asking me to read this script? *Flips table*