The 19 Twink Community Needs Your Support.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
02/20/2013 06:19 AMPosted by Koukuei
Support.
For the fact of changing the model to Sneaky I disagree as there are many other brackets people play in and to those brackets Sneaky is unknown. Now onto the matter of should he be memorialized in-game I completely agree probably one of the most iconic 19 twinks I have yet to meet. Very Friendly and competitive player. I hope blizzard shows there support on this matter.
RIP
02/20/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Khaotictruth
For the fact of changing the model to Sneaky I disagree as there are many other brackets people play in and to those brackets Sneaky is unknown.

As opposed to random 19 Rogue models from the vanilla days?
Support.

R.I.P Sneaky.
02/20/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Graffiti
For the fact of changing the model to Sneaky I disagree as there are many other brackets people play in and to those brackets Sneaky is unknown.

As opposed to random 19 Rogue models from the vanilla days?
This. The model should be changed to reflect Sneaky's rogue.
Farewell, friend.
rip sneaky
I didn't know the guy but I support the idea!
RIP Sneaky!
RIP bro #1 ninja in the clouds
Rest in paradise my friend.
You will never be forgotten.
Not only was he a fantastic player, but he was almost impossibly nice, and the epitome of a great community member. Nothing like this should happen to anybody, but Sneaky didn't deserve anything but the best.

RIP
r.i.p. sneaky
Sneaky spent a lot of time helping others and cared a lot about the 19 community.

I support some sort of memorial for Sneaky.
If only Blizzard could understand the hole Sneaky is leaving in our community.
At its best, WoW brings together players from all over, forging relationships that we would otherwise never have the opportunity to experience. While I never met Sneaky, I (like many others) know of him, and his efforts represent the best WoW has to offer. Memorializing his contribution as the XP-off NPC would give XP-off players an everlasting reminder of what makes this game dear to us, and how one player's dedicated interest can positively influence so many.
sticky requested and +liked so hopefully blizzard will see this.

sneaky was a great twink, may he rest in peace ;[
R.I.P sneaky my brother <3
support