<Hey im Farmer> Recruiting for PvP

Darkspear
<popcorn>

Also let me see this site, I'm a web developer, I want to critique you.
02/21/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Ohmother
I know you own the shop of knives. Guys like you need to and eventually you will stab yourself along with everyone around you. Nut job.

Threat. Thats and easy report.

youtube.com/cliquedarkspear
youtube.com/itsmother5

Sick channel. how did whiss get a partnership with less subs?

You are an armchair quarterback.

Well not really sense i did start in a 5A school and won 2 state champs i can Irl play sports.

Qrafty jacked the guild website, he set out to hurt the guild doing that. He betrayed everything right then and there crying about why he was not in a guild promotional video. You sided with em and learned quick it was time to exploit the situation. You are covered in lies man and the guys that followed you will learn in time the truth.

First off Qrafty is 10 times the player you are. And sense he paid for the site he can do what he wants. And you promoted win traders and carries in your video good job. All this means nothing your gonna lose your number 2 spot sense alka and all your top players are planning on coming here. Its ok you already lost. ONCE AGAIN no body cares about your crappy youtube channels. That also went down from what is was that was kinda weird to. Your just riding a ship that's already going down.
I have no idea if this is sad or funny... or both...
02/21/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Ohmother
3: Poor Alkacharr... I wanted him to be a Co-GM in Clique and you guys said no way.

Because we agreed on only having 3. Nothing against him i love the guy its just what we decided.

5: Lastly the rating matters nothing. You said it yourself to many carries and wintraders snivel snivel... I did'nt write the rules to the game I just play it. I do not blame the guys that ran into wintrade teams and accuse them of not deserving there rating like you do...

Never said rating didn't matter. Well like qrafty said on his website 270 points a game that just doesn't happen.

You are a hypocrit and a dumb one at that.

Well sense my stance on win trades and carries has always been the same don't know how that applies and sense im owing you in this debate don't see how im dumb. And lastly sense we are putting tags on people your a power hungry racist physco path. That had plans on taking over a guild you could never put together by yourself.

02/21/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Lavaqt
I have no idea if this is sad or funny... or both...

Well im hilarious so we know that. And it is sad that he just grabs at scrapes constantly trying to get his members back. and trying to justify him self with that god awful RP walk he loves.

02/21/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Tooskosa
i still think you should all only use the farmer title.

It has been taken into consideration.....
Elected? LOL right. You think I am a moron? So you let me do all the hardwork, build out a website, design it maintain it, knock out 2 videos a week, live cast and network with alot of youtube people, build out a logo and animations and models and design other peoples youtube channels and just hand over the keys to imbeciles like you that armchair quarterback every smart move Clique ever made? Coordinate server transfers of RBG teams from other realms and to generally make it to be as networked and huge as it is? It's more than a one man job and I put more dependable people in place of you do nothings. The only mistake was thinking you were friends of mine but all the while all you did was seeth and hate and plan to screw me and the hardwork I put into Clique.

You are a cretin and so is Qrafty.

Being a GM is big game and you really have no idea what you are doing. Sure you can have a little guild anyone can do that but when you get the big picture its a lot more interesting and stuff you are just not smart enough to cover. The truth will reveal itself and Clique will do better without you two, and once people start seeing the garbage you guys are about they will come back knowing I keep Clique honest and just a better place to be that is competitive and awesome.

Just saying a good 70% of what you listed there are all things that can be done by any person that has a basic understanding of any gfx, I learned a majority of that when I was 7.. Don't go power hungry and kick people because you don't agree with them. Gg.
Hey, is your guild still recruiting?