490 Frost Mage looking to transfer

Blackrock
490 Frost Mage or 489 Ret paladin looking for new home on Blackrock. I have cleared msv on normal 4/6 hof and elite protectors. My server is very low horde pop and our guild had a very hard time with attendance so progression is at a hault. I am looking for a new friendly guild that has 16/16 normal completed or at least close....not hardcore but relaxed progression while having fun. I don't mind putting the time in on new bosses and always have a great attitude. I have lots of raiding experience in past expansions with many bosses on heroic as well. The most important factor for me is making a new home with friendly people, I can take criticism but don't want to be yelled at as I am an adult lol. I can make raid nights at 6pst or after any night of the week and will have 99.9% attendance.
Hi there, if you'd up for considering a transfer to dragonblight I can offer core dps spots right away. We raid tues/thurs/sund from 8-12 server. We just converted from 10 to 25 and are still a bit lean on numbers (pulling in friends n family members) so you wouldnt be taking or competing for someones spot. We are a very low drama guild with little tolerance for it.

if you are interested and have further questions send me a whisper to iamhelly#1873
Come on over I got a spot for u. contact me in game for more info
^
Can you raid from 9pm-12am server Tues-Thurs? If so, I may have what you're looking for. The group is not 16/16 currently but most of us have an overly extensive amount of previous raiding experience and are just coming back from a ~3month break. Nola#1580 if you're interested.
^ please add id Dizz#1898 still looking...Mariya I don't know the special characters in your name to contact.
If you're still looking, get in touch with me in game and check out our guild site
http://casuallyhardcore-tor.jedinow.com/home
Likeaaboss#1689
Hey there Mal!
We might have a spot for either of those characters!
(I say might, because we do require you to apply on our site before hand.)

For more information I welcome you to take a peek at our post here on the forums and visit our guild site for more information/to apply!:) We raid T/Th/M 6-10PM Server (8-12PM CST/9PM-1AM EST).

In-game contacts can be found on our Blackrock/Guild Recruitment forum posts.

Forum post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979939212#1
Guild Site: RaidHysteria.guildlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you soon!
See you in-game!

-Fuzed