Deleting WoW sub-account & RaF issue

Customer Support
So first off..I accidently being that I was like half asleep last night purchased a new wow account and now actually referring a friend. Being that I want to multi box & accidently did this. Do I need to put in a support ticket or only in-game? My friend says it'll take 1 day, I have a feeling much longer

Secondly.

I have the maximum number of wow accounts on my bnet account. 2 of them I used to use & may use come a day not including my main one.

And I think 2-3 of them are just starter editions. Is there anyway to delete these starter edition ones without actually sending a pen & paper letter to blizzard?
And I think 2-3 of them are just starter editions. Is there anyway to delete these starter edition ones without actually sending a pen & paper letter to blizzard?

Just submit a ticket and ask them to remove the starter accounts from your battlenet account. It would probably be helpful if you tell them which ones you want removed. Example please remove the following starter accounts from my battle.net - WoW4, WoW2, WoW5.
Thanks I'll get on it
How do i put in a ticket for that?
Follow the "Support" link in the top right of the forums to open a ticket.