New races or classes

General Discussion
exactly what the title says...what new races or class would you like to see in an upcoming xpac

i'll start with dragons/drakes
Etherals.
^^^ that would be fun
Jinyu for Race and Dragonsworn for class.
I cast my vote on ethereals
02/18/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Unvirtuous
Etherals.

I'd race change my rogue to an Ethereal and make that my main in a heartbeat.

Though I'd love a playable Ogre.
Though I wouldn't mind being a Hozen ;) Ook ALL the dookers!
Though I wouldn't mind being a Hozen ;) Ook ALL the dookers!

i would die playing hozen

02/18/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Haaely
Jinyu for Race and Dragonsworn for class.

YES
Still think Cataclysm would of been a perfect time to add a Dragonsworn Class.
02/18/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Haaely
Still think Cataclysm would of been a perfect time to add a Dragonsworn Class

they could still add it now if they want to
My vote goes for the Kalu'ak.

When I think of them, I think they'd fit the Alliance well. However, if they were Horde, I can forsee my wallet getting lighter due to faction changes...
02/18/2013 12:58 PMPosted by Pandatown

They could, but it wouldn't be as awesome.

Cataclysm had the Aspects losing their power and the flights in disarray and needing help with Deathwing so they could of decided to empower some of the mortal races, in terms of Lore I'd say a very limited amount, to be Dragonsworn and help carry out their goal. Could of been a Hero Class, I know alot of people don't like the idea but it's nice, and limited to possibly certain races. You could start out at 55 like DK in one of the Flights Sanctums underneath Wyrmrest and go through questline so on and so forth.
Murlocs.
^^^Ummmm why them?
Edit: (this was meant for Malakai)
Edit 2: Murlocks are awesome
02/18/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Pandatown
^^^Ummmm why them?

Because they mmmgrlglrgr.
Posted by Pandatown

They could, but it wouldn't be as awesome.

Cataclysm had the Aspects losing their power and the flights in disarray and needing help with Deathwing so they could of decided to empower some of the mortal races, in terms of Lore I'd say a very limited amount, to be Dragonsworn and help carry out their goal. Could of been a Hero Class, I know alot of people don't like the idea but it's nice, and limited to possibly certain races. You could start out at 55 like DK in one of the Flights Sanctums underneath Wyrmrest and go through questline so on and so forth.

true
^^^Ummmm why them?
Edit: (this was meant for Malakai)

Why not?

The Tuskarr are one of my favorite non-playable races. A hearty and nomadic people who are also kind-hearted and very welcoming of others. They're like Tauren, but in Walrus form. I think they would get along great with Tauren and Pandaren.

I just really really like them, and I would play one in a heartbeat.
I gotta say Jinyu are pretty bad !@# but before MoP I would love to be a Vrykul. The Alliance needs a giant race.
Why not?

The Tuskarr are one of my favorite non-playable races. A hearty and nomadic people who are also kind-hearted and very welcoming of others. They're like Tauren, but in Walrus form. I think they would get along great with Tauren and Pandaren.

I just really really like them, and I would play one in a heartbeat.

*shrug*

02/18/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Kalycto
I gotta say Jinyu are pretty bad !@# but before MoP I would love to be a Vrykul. The Alliance needs a giant race.

Vrykul would be fun
*shrug*

I would also like the option to be a Dark Iron or a Wildhammer Dwarf.