Have To Ask About This Build

Games, Gaming and Hardware
** Build 2: Best build for good gaming without spending big $

CPU: AMD FX-6300
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212+, or EVO, or above if wanted
Motherboard: Any 970 / 990FX motherboard, recommending great OC board
RAM: Any 2 x 4GB RAM while keeping my notes (DDR3-1600)
Graphics: Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Power Supply: ~500W rated 80 Plus Bronze certified power supply
SSD: Optional, recommending 120/128GB budget SSDs
Hard Drive: Cheap 1TB drive
DVD Drive: Cheap DVD burner
Case: CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer or similar mid-tower case with at least 2 fans

Example Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/uC83

Estimated cost: ~$700
+SSD cost if you choose to add an SSD.
Estimated FPS in WoW: ~50+

I just have to ask what settings will this setup get me in WoW and outside of it in other MMO's? Will I be able to max them out as well? Reason why I'm asking is I'm on a $800 budget build and this one looks to be best in my range.

Thanks!
Close to what I'm running currently, but i have the FX-8150 and an EVGA GTX 660 Superclocked and i generally run 50+ everywhere with dead zones being around 100 fps on ultra with directx 11.

Using an ASRock 990FX Extreme4 motherboard that was fairly cheap and i like the BIOS and programs that come with it. An SSD isnt really necessary with a 7200rpm+ HDD but im glad i bought mine for faster boot times and loading certain programs more quickly.

My 660 is right around the same performance as the 7850 so i would imagine you could expect near the same framerates as me.
me personally, i could care less about max fps, or average fps, i only really go on minimum fps.

if you ask me, you could spend a little extra on the video card and get a 7950. even if you get a processor that bottlenecks it right now, 1 year down the road you'll need more graphics processing and the cpu requirement will only raise a bit. also, you'll have extra cores leftover for any REALLY cpu intensive games, because chances are they will split it into more threads to help make up for the crazy processor requirement.