Bring back random BC heroics

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I didn't know if this was the right thread to post this in, but i'll just go ahead with it. The title says it all. I mean people will hate and do what ever but I have an alt capped at 70, and when I get bored i enjoy tanking old heroics or any BC content. (BC being my favorite expansion) I really think Blizzard should put back the random BC heroic option because I get saved to an instance that i enjoy doing, and really imo i thinks its just silly that they took it out. On top of this i feel like if they did bring it back that there should be some JP rewards or something, i only say that because of gear that can be purchased in shatt/isle, and i know i can get ran through raids but lets be honest not many people enjoy doing that or would be dedicated to grinding me through raids (even friends/guildmates). But other than that, thats what i feel should be brought back. Let me know what people think if you happen to gander to this thread. All opinions welcome.
Same with Wrath heroics. I don't want to have to pvp to get JP any more than I want Honor from heroics (5 honor per boss per heroic? wtf!) that I can only do once a day because blizz broke the queue system.
I really hope a blue can look at this i've made a suggestion in game but i don't really know if its being looked at.
I still cant fathom why it was removed, lots of people play 70/80 toons and only do 70/80 content on them, and as it stands can't run random heroics once they reach the level at which can actually enter them.
I know, say i wanted to run 70 heroics once i'm saved i have to wait till the next day to run them. I know thats how it used to be but now anyone can run continuous dungeons and not have a saved penalty. I dont mind doing the same BC dungeons hence why i do this, i loved everything about BC i really hope they put back in a BC heroic option.
Maybe they did it as incentive to force people to un exp cap themselves or buy the next expansion?
That could be true, but i'm have all of the expansions and still enjoy doing this. I just think blizzard should think of putting it back in is all i'm saying i don't think it would honestly hurt them to do it.
I fully support this thread. I have multiple 70s and greatly enjoy running BC heroics. It really sucks having to single queue for all of the heroics and once they are all done (yes I sometimes do run them all in the same day and want to do more) I can't run them again that day.

:(
The thing is, even if they did, they will not give it the same level of difficulty as the dungeons in BC may have had.
02/16/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Attackknight
The thing is, even if they did, they will not give it the same level of difficulty as the dungeons in BC may have had.

People aren't really asking for that, as the talent nerfs, tank style changes, and fact that people are just downright twinked when running the heroics has nerfed them to wrath levels, the main discussion of this thread is simply re-implementing the queue which wouldn't really be hard to change (I'm assuming though).
I still think even today with how geared 70s are that BC heroics are more challenging than any other 5mans out there. I know if one of my cloth alts pulls agro on most mobs in the more challenging instances I will surely die. Compare that to any other instance where my warlock or priest can tank everything and have no fear of death.
Blizz seems to be really screwing twinks this expansion. Not that I have one.

But next patch theyre gonna scale your level up based on what BG you're in? Level 70s and 80s will be scaled up to 74 and 84. This will probably affect stat scaling alot.
02/16/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Fenrus
Blizz seems to be really screwing twinks this expansion.
It's a playstyle they don't support so it's no surprise they change things that might/will affect them. Or they could just be doing it to cut down on the amount of server space they need to host the lower level bg's, that's just a guess though. *shrug*
I really appreciate the feedback from everyone, hopefully they can re-implement Burning Crusade back in as an option.
02/16/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Fenrus
But next patch theyre gonna scale your level up based on what BG you're in? Level 70s and 80s will be scaled up to 74 and 84. This will probably affect stat scaling alot.

They're giving people a fighting chance, true twinks will still be destroying things.

The level vs level formula is one of the biggest factors in pvp that has been overlooked for years.
I don't see a reason why they don't implement this. It doesn't hurt anyone and it gets enjoyed by those who would use it.
I agree! I really appreciate the support for this! Keep this thread going if we can :D
Fellow Twink signing for BC heroics to come back!
Did they put in LFD BC heroics at some point? I didnt even notice.

02/16/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Pryda
I still think even today with how geared 70s are that BC heroics are more challenging than any other 5mans out there. I know if one of my cloth alts pulls agro on most mobs in the more challenging instances I will surely die. Compare that to any other instance where my warlock or priest can tank everything and have no fear of death.

little funny. my old twink fire mage could pull 11-12k dps in heroic MGT, in BC 2k dps was redic to pull in a heroic. its a joke now. everything in there has been nerfed over and over with the new talent trees. if you really want to go do randoms heroics when they were actually hard. go to a private server.