Your name has been flagged for rename

Customer Support
I transferred from kil'jaeden horde to sargeras alliance, my hunter can not login and it says "your name has been flagged for rename. whats happened?
01/25/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Vrakthris
This is a known limitation with how the system currently works. I'll cover how it happens so if you decide to use the service again you can hopefully avoid this complication.
Basically, if you transfer a character and the name is already taken on the destination realm, your character will be flagged for a rename. When you log into the character you'll be prompted to select a new name that isn't currently in use.
In many cases where a faction change is done in addition to a transfer those using the service often change their character's name through that service, giving them a name that should otherwise be unused.
Unfortunately, this method of renaming does not remove the flagging that was placed on the character in the first place. In these cases the flag must be removed manually by a Game Master (by submitting a petition or support site ticket) or by selecting an entirely new name.

You will want to open a ticket - https://us.battle.net/support/ticket/submit
Goodness, that is a lot of quoted me! :D

You should be set, Vime. Thank you for submitting a ticket, while those of us who moderate this forum try to help with this particular issue, we're not always able to get to each and every thread. Making a ticket helps to make sure that you get the matter resolved. :)
Goodness, that is a lot of quoted me! :D

Quoting it in one block does not work when trying to keep it a purdy blue =(