Literally couldnt roll on anything on 1st lfr

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I just did my first lfr on this toon and i literally couldnt see ANYTHING in the loot box or anything that someone had rolled and won on in the loot window.... What's the deal? I feel like it glitched and seriously i couldnt even get a chance to roll on items!! Please inform me if i am just wrong and this happens often!
LFR works with a different loot scheme.

When a boss is killed, the game makes a private personal loot roll just for you. If you win you get loot, of not you get a bag of gold.

You only see your own loot results, you don't see other peoples' loot results.
You don't roll on loot in LFR.

You either win loot, and it goes in your bags, or you win a satchel, and you open it for gold.
In LFR , the first time you kill a boss for the week, there's a 15% chance that loot magically falls into your bags (and 85% chance you receive a sack of gold).

If you do it more than once a week you get no loot.
In LFR , the first time you kill a boss for the week, there's a 15% chance that loot magically falls into your bags (and 85% chance you receive a sack of gold).

If you do it more than once a week you get no loot.


This.

However, in addition, if you REALLY REALLY want one piece off one specific boss, you can run LFR repeatedly, and use one of your Elder Charms when you kill the boss. This will give you an additional "loot roll", again at 15%/85%.
LFR has a system known as personal loot. Basically you do not roll against other players to get loot, you instead just face RNG. The previous system did have rolls, but there were many issues with how people used it. Basically every week you have the exact same % chance to get loot regardless of party make up. For instance I have the same chance to get a ranged weapon the week I am the only hunter, and the week I am 1 of 7.
5 months later.
Man, nobody even tried to troll him. Could've been kinda funny.

But yah. Didn't you notice the sacks of gold in your bags?
02/15/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Zakigga
But yah. Didn't you notice the sacks of gold in your bags?


I usually don't. In normal raid this week, I realized I had eight LFR bags. Weee!
02/15/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Kerranggaroo
But yah. Didn't you notice the sacks of gold in your bags?


I usually don't. In normal raid this week, I realized I had eight LFR bags. Weee!


Me: What do you mean I'm out of bag slots?!?! ...oh wait, failbags...

/click open gold bags to make space

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum