Ladies of Emerald Dream...

Emerald Dream
No, no...it might be you *winks, and moves towards wallet, then throws up in her mouth at the thought of touching the night elf and walks away*
02/14/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Aeryia
Yea, I heard about this sack of yours. Maybe the dwarf will be impressed.

That's a strange thing to 'hear' about.

... then again, you are an Elf.
Well you know, girls talk. Word gets around, especially if the subject gets around.
Hubba Hubba.

Is it just me or did it all of a sudden get super steamy in here?

Oh, it ain't just you, lass...

http://i.imgur.com/idJc7ak.jpg

02/14/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Aeryia
Well you know, girls talk. Word gets around, especially if the subject gets around.

Well, as long as the word's good! If it ain't, then I invite any and all doubters to come experience a whirlwind romance with me firsthand.

Fair warning, though: There might be a little less talkin' and a lot more moanin'.
ENOUGH OF THIS LOVE IS IN THE AIR NONSENSE

Human coupling and the vomitous descriptions thereof should be kept in the shameful confines of their ill-constructed and poorly defended cities.

The only thing that belongs in the air is BLOOD AND SEVERED LIMBS.
((Speaking of sacks, I just had Krastinov's Bag of Horrors drop in Scholo. Didn't even know it existed, happy times. :))

Human coupling and the vomitous descriptions thereof should be kept in the shameful confines of their ill-constructed and poorly defended cities.

Oh, my foul-skinned friend, don't you understand?

Blood and severed limbs is just love between warriors. For us, love is a battlefield.

02/14/2013 03:27 PMPosted by Bordak
((Speaking of sacks, I just had Krastinov's Bag of Horrors drop in Scholo. Didn't even know it existed, happy times. :))

((THE DOCTOR IS IN!))
I expected V'idrago.

I AM DISAPPOINT.

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

You get three wishes, name them and they shall be a reality!

You should host seminars.

I agree.

Afterwards I will follow Mordrok on to the field of battle as he teaches his minions to make limbs fly and watch over my fellow Orc friend as he has for me in the past.

There is no time for love when death is upon us.
Bordak, you are my favorite! <3
02/14/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Hitokiri
I'm sorry Wolfsung but the women want the Shockblast. At this moment I am swooning the Alliance women. There will be a lot of lonely farmers crying about their women leaving them for a bigger Orc.

Kiri looks at Shockblast, eyeing him up and down. "No." she says as she shrouds herself into the shadows.

xD

I meeeeeaaannn.....I'd go.
02/13/2013 08:32 PMPosted by Graphite
http://i.imgur.com/Y9o0p.png

totally looks like.