Shadow Priest - The "WTF I CAN'T EVEN MOVE.."

Priest
..Class. Seriously, I can't even cast a spell. I'm just running around silenced or standing still stunned.
and you forgot that warlocks can out selfheal you too.
warrior?
Thank Ghostcrawler
If you think its bad now, wait for the release of 5.2.
??? What game do you guys play? Shadow is so slippery, go play any other class against a shadow priest you will probably break your keyboard from smashing your head on it. I got so frustrated dueling one that I decided to come back to shadow.
This post is so constructive. Thank you.
Title contains: "WTF I CAN'T EVEN MOVE.."

02/14/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Paradoxx
I can't even cast a spell. I'm just running around silenced

I'm just running around silenced

running around silenced

running

Just had to point out how you complain about not even being able to move, then comment about how you run around. Also as Aajax hinted at, this thread contains many constructive arguments for logical ways to improve our spec and this thread over all will lead to the betterment of Shadow Priests throughout the world of Azeroth.
02/15/2013 06:41 AMPosted by Sielusa
??? What game do you guys play? Shadow is so slippery, go play any other class against a shadow priest you will probably break your keyboard from smashing your head on it. I got so frustrated dueling one that I decided to come back to shadow.

I'll be honest, this is how I am learning to deal with Frost Dk's. I have a DK which I also arena with and I watch better SPriests than I, kite me around and use abilities better than I to stay alive. I have actually learned some nice tricks on my priest by doing this.

Dueling helps quite a bit also. Duel classes that give you problems and try different things. You will learn what to watch for and what buffs you need to avoid.

I am no expert, first season ever playing a Priest, but we do have quite a bit of escapes if played properly.
02/15/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Hachiroku
Stupid thread.. Spriest is amazing right now

Well there ya go folks, the final word has been said. Nothing more should ever be said again on the subject. Move along, move along.

The mage with just over 100 arena matches and what looks like minimal bg experience has spoken. What more do we need?
02/15/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Midorian
What more do we need?

More under skilled players complaining that spriests are too strong due to getting ganked.
Won't lie - I love getting ganked with my full pvp gear on. Just try to kill me. I dare you.
I'm not a paragon of arena and pvp by any means, but having tried 2v2 and 3v3 with some guildies(none of us are that great)

shadow priest is fine in 2s, but in 3s and 5s it turns more into being unable to do anything until im dead.

What offensive spells can I realistically cast due to interupts stuns silences and other ccs and trying to run away. Shadow word pain... and....... mmmm................... yeah thats it.

In 2s I only have to deal with escaping 2 people throwing ccs/interupts at me, and if one is a healer.. only one person really because the healer is busy healing. In 3s its round the clock till dead.

yes I can renew shield, dispell, and fear and some other things, but I can do that while specced as a healer anyway. Which is what I ended up having to do before we ended up winning a few last week in the 3s team we tried.

Also yes I can generally destroy anyone that tries to kill me while im out and about on my priest. Got revenge on a guy that killed me once while I was aoeing several quest mobs, and was getting 4-5 kills off him, he calls in his buddy and I kill them both a few times before they form a larger group to take me out finally.
02/15/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Terrortician
Won't lie - I love getting ganked with my full pvp gear on. Just try to kill me. I dare you.

Do you even lift?