Khan / battlemaster

Battlegrounds
Make a meta achievement that includes both of these so I can have both titles at once:

Battlemaster Newkie Khan!
I'm so close to getting khan. just need to farm those wins
02/14/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Demoniclily

Mine, Cloud Nine and the SSM achieve where you go down each track... /wrist.
Make a meta achievement that includes both of these so I can have both titles at once:Battlemaster Newkie Khan!

Agreed. Each is a long and winding road to earn; having both should be acknowledged by some meta-title; or with the addition of the two new BGs in 5.3, earning Master of these and Khan/Battlemaster ought to earn the meta. Either way, Battlemaster Twizzler Khan as my main, would be clutch!
OMG I will never disarm 24 bombs in IoC....or return 9 flags in a single TP. Only two I need : /
02/15/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Eisenhorne

Mine, Cloud Nine and the SSM achieve where you go down each track... /wrist.

I finally got BfG assassin so I think im down to the 0-2 comeback, Cloud Nine and my veterans.

Will be glad when I am done.
OMG I will never disarm 24 bombs in IoC....or return 9 flags in a single TP. Only two I need : /
Jugaa, you're aware of the alliance gates "extra" defense, right? By that I mean you can disarm the bombs from being on the opposite side and you won't be interrupted from attackers either. Horde always take hangar, so it's actually much more easier than the turret achievement since turrets don't do jack-squat these days.
05/04/2013 11:21 PMPosted by Mauklindaufe
Jugaa, you're aware of the alliance gates "extra" defense, right? By that I mean you can disarm the bombs from being on the opposite side and you won't be interrupted from attackers either.

Good to know thanks ;) Looks like I will be doing some IoC then.
Or use a stealther alt to get it. You can queue into IoC at level 75.