Compatiblity

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Let me start off by saying I'm not wishing to run wow on ultra. I'm looking to play on medium settings without any lag in raids(10,25m) with the normal raiding addons running. This build like all is on a budget. It's priced out on newegg.com at $450. I just want to be 100% everything is compatible before I start buying anything.

Case NZXT Source 210 S210-001 Black
Mobo MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 FM2 AMD A85X
PSU CORSAIR CX500M 500W ATX
CPU AMD A10-5800K Trinity 3.8GHz
Ram G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB
HDD Western Digital WD Blue WD5000AAKX

I'll be using the onboard graphics until I get a couple dollars for a video card worth getting. Any thoughts, Suggestions, opinions are welcomed. Thank you in advanced.
Case-Cooling System 1 x 120mm Rear Fan, 1200RPM
Physical Spec Dimensions 19.51" x 7.68" x 17.32"

Mobo-1 x ATX 8-pin 12V CPU power connector
Run's very well with CPU when oc'd. Even set record

Ram- DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900)
Timing 9-10-9
Cas Latency 9
Voltage 1.5V

I went with what I have for future upgrade. I believe with this setup I can easily run wow for my needs. When I'm ready I can cross fire the video card and oc the cpu to run ultra settings. I have to optic drives and I'll be running win7 64bit.
Cooling System:
Front, 2 x 120mm (optional)
Top, 1 x 140mm (optional)
Bottom, 1 x 120mm (optional)
Can someone just ease my mind before I buy it all and give it a quick check to make sure everything will work. Only thing I couldnt really find a definite answer on is the ram.
All the parts are compatible and will work fine. As Chelsi pointed out, you could save a bit of cash if you use pcpartpicker and are willing to buy from multiple stores. Amazon has the A10-5800K for $123.xx for example. Another point he made was that, the faster the ram you get, the more fps you'll get because the APU uses system ram. Therefore it's worth stretching to ddr3-2133 instead of 1866 if the price difference isn't too great.

The only thing I would point out is that AMD's socket FM2 update, Richland, launches in 1 month. At that point you'd be able to get an A10-6800K.