Play style or look,feel of the Character?

Arenas
I am at crossroads...

I love the play style of the Hunter: instant abilities, high mobility, big versatility. I also enjoy the fact that I can take any class 1 on 1 if I do everything right in a fight(lots of tools).
But at the same time I never saw myself as a Hunter, nor I loved hunters in real life or anything about them. I don't hate them or anything, just neutral.

On the other side I enjoy the feel, look and lore behind Shadow Priests ( I like mindblowing magic idea) but dont really dig the playstyle that much, lack of mobility, no slows...plus they are getting nerfed even more 5.2.
Getting destroyed by warriors, and probably lots of melee in 5.2 1 vs 1(little mobility).

Anyone has the same issues? How did you deal with it? Any suggestions?

Why are you playing your class for? Play style or look and feel?

p.s. And I know SPriest are OP right now but just take it in the general sense...lets say Cata SPriest.
Play what you find fun. Hunters are just as OP as Spriests are and will be much better than Spriests in 5.2.

The "coolness" of a class will wear off very quickly.
Play what you find fun. Hunters are just as OP as Spriests are and will be much better than Spriests in 5.2.

The "coolness" of a class will wear off very quickly.

thanks , anyone else?:)
I always gravitate towards the warrior class of games.

I started off as a paladin but I just got tired of how boring it was (back in BC when you literally just seal judge seal crusader strike auto attack and afk)

So I finally picked a warrior and enjoyed it, and continue to do so 5 years later.

I just find it funny to hit things with giant weapons and not to rely on magic.
I don't know about all that, but I can't play certain races. I had a troll warrior and I had to delete him cause I couldn't deal with trolls melee attack animations.

MM hunter imo (never played bm) is probably one of the most fun classes in the game and shadow priest is possibly the most boring, basically you stand there getting beat on while you cast vampiric touch and then let your teammate know you have retard proc damage, then go back to casting vampiric touch. outside of niche things like grip and mass dispell the class is literally exactly the same pve and pvp. !@#$s boring yo. id stay with hunter.
spriests will be fine, only the bads who rerolled spriest are thinking it will be hard, and cata spriest was in a great spot 2, id go with the spriest, it never goes wrong, sure phantasm is getting ripped apart, but tbh with you the ability was horse!@#$
02/21/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Kimir
was horse!@#$
as horse!@#$ i mean, OP not like it sucked but it definatly needed a change and i support blizzard on this one as sad as i am to say it, just hope the damage changes are enough to keep us up there, i believe skill will prevail