Open Libram LXVIII: Glory Majesty Unity

Paladin
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
02/21/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Cayse
Working on Sha when your dps is questionable isn't that fun.

Two or three healing?
Yep, CC is stupid now.

Screw it.

Editz: Got a great group to carry me, won temple controlling all four orbs. <_<

Now I just need mines.

Mines is the worst one x.x
02/21/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Mines is the worst one x.x

Yeah, I just got another fail group.

Some tard is sitting here asking me how to make the damn Onyx Panther instead of actually playing.
02/21/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Yep, CC is stupid now.

It is!

Editz: Got a great group to carry me, won temple controlling all four orbs. <_<

Now I just need mines.

SSM is harder! Tell your groups to go for Lava cart first, you want the majority of your time spent on controlling that one. Horde will tend to neglect earth cart and focus more on water cart, but lava is the big one because the default path is much shorter.

Working on Sha when your dps is questionable isn't that fun.

Two or three healing?

Two, because we were nowhere close to dps on our two test pulls last night.

Scratch that anyway, got it on our second pull after RL telling dps how to properly use cooldowns.
02/21/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Cayse
It is!

Very.

SSM is harder! Tell your groups to go for Lava cart first, you want the majority of your time spent on controlling that one. Horde will tend to neglect earth cart and focus more on water cart, but lava is the big one because the default path is much shorter.

My experiences thus far have just been idiots fighting on tracks and ignoring carts. I like PVP when I'm not forced to do it.

May the person who implemented this quest burn.

T_T

Two, because we were nowhere close to dps on our two test pulls last night.

Yeah we two healed it as well.

Scratch that anyway, got it on our second pull after RL telling dps how to properly use cooldowns.

Your second pull ever? <Editz: derp, you said you had test pulls, reading comprehension fail. Still faster then us though.

Took us two complete nights if you added it all up before certain people stopped being retarded in my raid group.

Grats and yeah CD management is important for handling the mini boss guys.
I really like Kotmogu and Silvershard. Well, aside from getting really stupid groups, but that's every bg. Funneling pve'ers into BGs over halfway through one of the worst seasons to come in midseason, ever, stinks though.
Temple is fun, I don't much care for mines so far. But I got my victory in it so I'm content.
Your second pull ever? <Editz: derp, you said you had test pulls, reading comprehension fail. Still faster then us though.

Took us two complete nights if you added it all up before certain people stopped being retarded in my raid group.

Grats and yeah CD management is important for handling the mini boss guys.

Our logs aren't up so I don't know exactly, but I believe we did two pulls on Tuesday night and got it on our fifth pull tonight.
Trials and tribulations for the sake of 320 Haste, but yay done with the evil Aladdin dragon until.........two weeks from now I guess.
I'd like them better if the horde in my battlegroup sucked less. 10 matches without a win is pretty stupid.
02/21/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
tribulations

There be no Tribles here. Check the hunter forums. :P
02/22/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Vlada
I'd like them better if the horde in my battlegroup sucked less. 10 matches without a win is pretty stupid.

I remeber when I used to PvP on alliance side arathi basin or EotS. Many matches were won by having one person camp a point, and call out enemy locations/rushes. Worked 70%ish of the time, even against Premades, just to have good communication.
Ehehehehe ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGwH_QQAN4

Chaz, don't look.

And I've heard of moaning about people doing rubbish DPS in LFR, but this takes the cake:
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/254940-lfr-with-heroic-gear/
And I've heard of moaning about people doing rubbish DPS in LFR, but this takes the cake:
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/254940-lfr-with-heroic-gear/

"Baaaaaaw! People who outgear me by a ton are making my LFR more tolerable and fast! Make them stop it, Blizz!"

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Morning Pally Crew

02/22/2013 03:16 AMPosted by Muletia
Chaz, don't look.

Assuming pony related and not looking

"Baaaaaaw! People who outgear me by a ton are making my LFR more tolerable and fast! Make them stop it, Blizz!"

Its a crying shame, nerf those players that are better than they are

02/21/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
done with the evil Aladdin dragon until

He can show you the worlddddd, burning, battering, warrr torrrnnnnn
02/22/2013 08:21 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
He can show you the worlddddd, burning, battering, warrr torrrnnnnn
Mortal, have you looked into the sky. Fel fires streak across the morn. We can not dare to divide. The Warlocks plot and plunder. Hero's far and wide are sundered, while the mogu kings drums thunder.
There be no Tribles here. Check the hunter forums. :P

Ever since I saw that old Star Trek episode I have wanted a pet Trible.

02/22/2013 01:55 AMPosted by Lobster
GoogleImages is apparently too advanced.

Yeah those wings look pretty terrible, don't know why they didn't use the same style as the ones the arch pet has.

Or the mobs running around Un'goro.

02/22/2013 03:16 AMPosted by Muletia
Ehehehehe ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGwH_QQAN4

Win, Twilight Evolving into Rapidash epic win.
Chaos Bolt hit You 223070 Shadow. (Critical)

You died.