How do you show your pally pride?

Paladin
To simply put, I LOVE paladins in general, warcraft ones, other game idea ones, and irl versions/thoughts of ones. And so I take pride in Paladins!

I know almost all warcraft paladin lore(I believe, I am missing out though on specific race lore of BE, Draenei, and part of tauren, really only into original paladins) And I have gone through the Tourni getting it all done enabling buying the mount etc. And My custom PC I bought bout 8 months ago has PALADIN laser engraved on the side window ftw!

So do you have any special little ways you show your paladin pride?
I put adin at the end of my name. goodenough
02/17/2013 01:14 AMPosted by Thermadin
I put adin at the end of my name. goodenough

lol.
I wear light, shining plate armor, and protect my fellow adventurers.

. . . .

Best I got - I don't know how to role-play.
I run up to a flagged lowbie while mining, stun them, then bubble hearth.
02/17/2013 03:58 AMPosted by Lobster
I have 2 WoW paladin shirts that I still wear occasionally. One is just the hammer symbol and the other is the Wrathful Glad armor + Ashbringer design. I like the Ashbringer one because it also has the old Blessing icons: Might, Wisdom, Kings, and Sanctuary. Memoriiiiies.

Interesting, havent heard/seen that ashbringer one, where you get? Let me guess the Jinx site or w/e? Or Blizz site?

02/17/2013 01:24 AMPosted by Outro
Best I got - I don't know how to role-play.

Not much roleplay more so into the idea of holy knights etc.

02/17/2013 03:04 AMPosted by Anira
I run up to a flagged lowbie while mining, stun them, then bubble hearth.

rofl,.. no what you do is find one that is mining, stun them, then mine their node and then bubble hearth.
I use to hate Paladin's ever since my main was a Hunter back in BC and my first ever 1v1 was against a Ret Paladin. He beat me (using LoH I might add) and then being ganked by one while I afk.

So what did I do?

I rolled one in Cata once I realized Tauren's can play one. Best decision I've made.
I reminisce on the good old days of burning down churches for tabards that blizzard won't let me use the proper xmog set for 'cause it's special and sacred. Oh, Warlord's Aegis, my beautiful, beautiful Blood Knight uniform.....siiiigh. Of all the glorious Paladin transmog I have obtained, none shall ever replace you in my heart.

Other than that, I try to use the word vanquish as often as possible, while still being casual and nonchalant about it.

I bubble hearth two times a day. Sometimes for reasons.

When Death Knights and Shaman aren't looking I pray at them. Angrily.

I have a manly tattoo of Uther armwrestling Turalyon on my......
I roleplay from time to time as my Paladin. Even came up with an entire backstory for him that pans from Vanilla to now.

Also, in Kingdoms of Amalur, my best and favorite character I made is a human Warrior/Mage who sided with the "hero's path".
02/17/2013 03:30 PMPosted by Lobster

Interesting, havent heard/seen that ashbringer one, where you get? Let me guess the Jinx site or w/e? Or Blizz site?

http://www.jinx.com/p/world_of_warcraft_paladin_legendary_class_t_shirt.html

Ahh all original 4 blessings! nice! Now if only there was no pink,..ty for link though.
02/17/2013 07:26 PMPosted by Lobster
Real men wear pink!

keep telling your self that
02/17/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Lobster
Don't need to. Errybody already knows I look good.

Pfft, Femdraenei are obviously the most fabulous of Paladins.

As for me? As a roleplayer, my main character is pretty much always "Paladin" in some way or another, even if there isn't necessarily a paladin class in a certain game.