[Warsong Offensive Dailies] I'm losing it...

Quests
As a new Engineer, I obviously want that sweet mechanohog. I understand that to buy the schematic, I have to be exalted with the Warsong Offensive. I unlocked all of the Dailies at Ogrim's hammer EXCEPT for "Keeping the Alliance Blind." I have NO IDEA how to unlock this daily. I tried so much stuff, wasted an hour on it. Can someone PLEASE help?

Also, is this really the only way to get rep (Icecrown / Grizzly dailies) for WsOffensive? Thanks!
The comments on the Wowhead page for the daily may help. One includes a flowchart of which quests you need to complete in Icecrown:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13331

Also, completing the dailies for the Argent Tournament will give you a lot of spillover rep for all of the Horde Expedition factions.
02/14/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Tritha
The comments on the Wowhead page for the daily may help. One includes a flowchart of which quests you need to complete in Icecrown:

The chart in the comments section doesn't really make sense to me, and it's not very helpful with this one quest...
If you specifically want to do the quest Keeping the Alliance Blind then you should read the rest of the WowHead comments. Directly below the confusing chart are people saying which quests they completed in order to unlock Keeping the Alliance Blind.

If you want Warsong Offensive reputation, why not read the faction page at WowHead
http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1085

There is some commentary in the description at the top, and there is a "Quests" tab.
You get Warsong Offensive rep from wrath heroics now. After you first exalt Horde Expedition.

Also, im pretty sure that you dont actually need Warsong Offensive to be exalted to buy the schmatics for the hog, last time I checked it was Horde Expedition.

In which case all you need to do is run wrath heroics without any tabard that champions a faction equipped.

Schematic: Mechano-Hog
Item Level 80
Binds when picked up
Use: Teaches you how to make a Mechano-Hog.
Requires Engineering (450)
Requires Horde Expedition - Exalted
Sell Price: 100

Yup Horde Expedition, not Warsong.
Oops- yeah, Horde Expedition. Those dailies I listed give considerable spillover rep to Horde Expedition, so I still need to complete them.

@Inushi the only prereq I saw listed was "raise the barricades" which I also have no idea how to unlock, and some theory on unlocking the Shadow Vault first (which is false).
02/14/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Grokironhide
You get Warsong Offensive rep from wrath heroics now. After you first exalt Horde Expedition.

Also, im pretty sure that you dont actually need Warsong Offensive to be exalted to buy the schmatics for the hog, last time I checked it was Horde Expedition.

In which case all you need to do is run wrath heroics without any tabard that champions a faction equipped.

Schematic: Mechano-Hog
Item Level 80
Binds when picked up
Use: Teaches you how to make a Mechano-Hog.
Requires Engineering (450)
Requires Horde Expedition - Exalted
Sell Price: 100

Yup Horde Expedition, not Warsong.

None of the dungeons seems to give Warsong Rep anymore and am I reading right in order to get exaulted with Horde Expedition it requires to be exalted with five other reputation including Warsong Offensive.

So how does one get EXAULTED with Horde Expediton now?
This explains it all:

"Half of the reputation gains from the Horde Expedition's four sub-factions count towards this the Horde Expedition's reputation. Therefore, you must have two of the four sub-factions at Exalted in order to be exalted with the Horde Expedition, or the equivalent amount of reputation spread across all four.

Wrath heroics (as well as normal level 80 instances: Utgarde Pinnacle, The Culling of Stratholme, The Oculus, Halls of Lightning) will give spillover reputation with all the Horde Expedition forces concurrently without a tabard equipped."

Taken from http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1052/horde-expedition

Note: do NOT have a tabard equipped
In short, take off your tabard and farm the crap out of heroic Pit of Saron, Forge of Souls, and Utgarde Pinnacle, for starters. (Get your rep and maybe a little something on the side.)

Argent Tournament dailies are a friggin' godsend for rep grinders.