Inappropriate behavior - how to report

Customer Support
I have been hearing in chat there is ERP going on the realm of Wyrmrest Accord in goldshire from moonguard. I have not seen it but heard about it. Is there any to report this without being exposed by it?
No I'm afraid not, Xuorui. We do not accept third party reports for behavior that you believe might be taking place by characters that you have not seen.

If you witness behavior that you believe may violate our policies you'll need to report it by using the right click report option by reporting the offending chat/emotes, etc...
You would have to be able to target the offending player to generate the report, Xuorui. Then you would have to utilize the report option to flag the particular offense. It is already well known that Goldshire can be a problem on many realms. So a generic report without a specific player report would not do much good.
Right click on the name, it should work with emotes also if I remember correctly, and report for language. This will put that account on ignore for the duration of time you are logged in to the server, and pass the information on to the GM staff to investigate.

Note, you can only report this if you are on the server and are witnissing it. You can not report other wise.
Also, be very careful to ensure that what is happening is actually against the rules. ERP is not against the rules, in and of itself. It's quite easy for the language to cross the line, of course. But don't just blanket report everyone in Goldshire for something you heard "might be" happening.
What i don't understand is why Wyrmrest accord is overrun with Moonguard ERPers. I started out on Moonguard and quickly moved to WA to get away from that kind of thing. I don't begrudge anyone their form of rp, but how does it happen that one server appears on another?
What i don't understand is why Wyrmrest accord is overrun with Moonguard ERPers. I started out on Moonguard and quickly moved to WA to get away from that kind of thing. I don't begrudge anyone their form of rp, but how does it happen that one server appears on another?

CRZ, I believe.

OP, if you have your language filter on and you really want to report people, you won't be exposed to too much of it as it'll be filtered into nonsense. Keep in mind that characters doing anything in whispers isn't against the rules, nor is dancing around without gear on (lol). Please report anyone you see using inappropriate/vulgar language (that ends up being filtered) OR anybody you see bypassing the filter by putting spaces between characters, using alt code, etc. The same applies to character/guild/pet names.

Unfortunately, reports of "I heard this is going on" aren't accepted since they're incredibly vague and you could be misinformed.