[CS Lounge] Bunny Hop

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
02/20/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Ambermist
Ugh, I HATE when I do that! Even the ones that aren't rare quality, but are SO hard to find, like the Cheetah Cub. I've found one, and killed him accidently

Um make a level one Hordie on Smoldy and I can give you one. I've got a few plus I run into em all the time.
Can you actually cage those, though Jili?
02/20/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Ambermist
Can you actually cage those, though Jili?
I don't think you can.
I haven't caged a pet since beta so it's possible you can't :(
Sadly, the pets you capture in battle out in the wild cannot be caged for sale or gifting. I wish it were possible, I'd be happy to find new homes for several of my pets that I have 3 rares of.
I miss being able to give away lower level rares. Having to release them really sucks :(
Vrakster and an Orly-panda!

*noms*
*Burp*

Chicken Cordon Bleu with pierogies while watching classic Dr. Who's on Netflix. "The Mind Robber"
Hubs wanted to go to P.F. Chang's (right next door to Cheesecake Factory), and I said that was fine, but we were still going to CF to get dessert ... He laughed, we ended up at CF. *blargle* so full, and I have oreo cheesecake in the fridge.
Chicken Cordon Bleu with pierogies while watching classic Dr. Who's on Netflix. "The Mind Robber"

I really need to see those. I feel incomplete not having watched any of the original episodes. Though I did watch some of the first episode as well as a bit of the Aztecs episode.
02/20/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Vrakthris

I really need to see those. I feel incomplete not having watched any of the original episodes. Though I did watch some of the first episode as well as a bit of the Aztecs episode.

If you can get through the production values, or lack thereof, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. There are some excellent stories. I first discovered Dr. Who during the Tom Bakers years, so they'll always be my favorite. Most people can handle the childish "special effects" now days. Its a shame. They're missing out.
02/20/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Taamane
Hubs wanted to go to P.F. Chang's (right next door to Cheesecake Factory), and I said that was fine, but we were still going to CF to get dessert ... He laughed, we ended up at CF. *blargle* so full, and I have oreo cheesecake in the fridge.

Share?
/puppy eyes
02/20/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Taamane

o.O

no its just coincidence i'm sure.. there's prop plenty of places in the world with a P.F. Chang's next to a cheesecake factory

/walks away
/stumbles in

/sees talk of cheesecake

/runs out before the munchies get her craving some cheesecake
I'm craving a pineapple doughnut, and have been for 3 days now. Getting to the point where I'm ready to say hang the consequences and walk up to 7-11 and get one! :(
@Shado: Town Center Parkway. If that doesn't ring a bell, then no - we don't live near each other. =p (I didn't think we did, after all.)

Amber ... sugar content dear. And I can't let you have any of this Oreo pudding pie I made, either.
nope. /wew that was close :P
02/20/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Taamane
Amber ... sugar content dear. And I can't let you have any of this Oreo pudding pie I made, either.

I know :(

I've already told the husband-creature, the first thing I want to eat after the labour is a pineapple doughnut!
02/20/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Ambermist
I'm craving a pineapple doughnut, and have been for 3 days now. Getting to the point where I'm ready to say hang the consequences and walk up to 7-11 and get one! :(

That sounds delicious!

And the walk to 7-11 will burn the calories so it's win/win, right?
i had Queso-Pepper Steak, sauted onions peppers and musrhooms. sweet potato fries and corn on the cob.