Hi Sargeras

Sargeras
My guild is transfering over there this week, and I am curious how the server is. I know it is nice and busy, but is the server known for anything (alliance moon guard, yeah not going there)?

Debating transfering also, rerolling there, or staying put on the server I am on. I know this was a generic post, but any info would be super duper stupendously outrageously fantastic.

:)
1) Yes its busy, very busy

2) Its known for being a top alliance server and having I think the lowest horde population

You asked generic questions, you get generic answers

2) Its known for being a top alliance server and having I think the lowest horde population

My guild is transfering over there this week, and I am curious how the server is. I know it is nice and busy, but is the server known for anything (alliance moon guard, yeah not going there)?

Debating transfering also, rerolling there, or staying put on the server I am on. I know this was a generic post, but any info would be super duper stupendously outrageously fantastic.

:)

Great place to bring your guild, if you aren't having to recruit.
Recruitment on very large servers, such as this one, can be very tedious as there are
sooo many guilds for people to choose from.

His post was better than your novel.
02/13/2013 08:47 PMPosted by Gary
His post was better than your novel.
Go away...
Welcome to Sargeras
02/13/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Patrioteer
is the server known for anything

We have Gary.
02/14/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Czarnick
is the server known for anything

We have Gary.