CyberpowerPC ?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Anyone ever order for CyberpowerPC before want to know what you think about the product that you order from them and would you order from them again ? cause i'm think of ordering one
I had a cyberpower pc and all i had was probs with it.I think if i am right i had to send the pc back 4 or 5 time for them to work on it.I would tell you stay away from cyberpower all is bad news.

I would never buy from them again.Only thing good i got out of it was a new KILLer K1 network card.
I ordered mine off newegg over 2 years ago. I've been really impressed with it and have not had any issues at all. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one when the time comes to upgrade.
It's really on and off based off of what I heard people say. From what I've heard people say, it's either really bad or really good(No middle :D).
I almost bought a machine from them. They throw in liquid cooling and other free upgrades. I priced out the components and its cheaper to buy from them than build it yourself. However, they were strange when I tried to buy from them. I wanted them to ship to my house, but my billing was a PO box since I don't get USPS delivery at my house. They said the billing/shipping had to match. Their loss. I built my own machine. It was more fun for me anyway.
Cyberpower don't know to much about hardware.What about ibuypower how good are they?
They are all the same, they don't "know much about hardware". All they do is put the parts together and ship it out to you
Hi

I just resubbed after about a year and a half break and find that I have to go back to square one to relearn how to play my characters. I was browsing the forum to start to build an appreciation of what I had missed and saw your question and felt that I should give my two cents worth.

CyberpowerPC is a roll of the dice buyer beware company. Some people get rigs that fire up out of the box and work for years and others get their computers doa or soon have problems.

The company sells their computers at a cheap price and imo provides a product that reflects that price. One significant aspect of that is poor to little support. A broken rig can be sent back a number of times (at your cost) and be returned to you broken or worse than when you first sent it in. Defective parts can be (usually are) replaced with used or referbed parts, so you end up paying for a new computer and get one with used components.

Your best bet is to build your own with top quality components from a NewEgg or Tiger or Amazon. If you can't do that second best is dealing with a reputable / quality builder. You will pay more, but get what you pay for in product and service.

In any case luck to you and hope everything turns out well.
CyberpowerPC is a roll of the dice buyer beware company. Some people get rigs that fire up out of the box and work for years and others get their computers doa or soon have problems.

The company sells their computers at a cheap price and imo provides a product that reflects that price. One significant aspect of that is poor to little support. A broken rig can be sent back a number of times (at your cost) and be returned to you broken or worse than when you first sent it in. Defective parts can be (usually are) replaced with used or referbed parts, so you end up paying for a new computer and get one with used components.

Agree with a lot of this. They are 50/50 company. Sometimes you make out great and other times, you gotta deal with defective components or DOA-ness.

But my recommendation is to try Falcon Northwest. Outstanding customer service and I rarely hear anything negative about them. But make sure you bring a blank check to them when you are at the checkout for a computer from them.
BestBuy actually sells CyperPowerPCs, that's where I got mine (since I have a Best Buy CC already - had it for years, and with my Best Buy cc I have 18 months no interest financing), I picked up a CyperPower Ultra FTW Gaming system (I think that was the name of it)....

Originally $1899, but they were running a sale $1599 another reason I went for it.

I don't have the exact specs down to model numbers in front of me atm....but main stats to know:

2 TB Hard Drive (Toshiba HD), 60 GB SSD (Sandisk) Boot drive, 16 GB RAM, Blu-Ray reader (plus DVD +/- R/W) drive, Intel i7 Processor, Nvidia GTX 670 2 GB graphics card, liquid cooling, Windows 8 64 bit.....

I've had it for only a week and a half so far but I've been running it almost non-stop since I got it home (partially on purpose). I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

This thing goes from being completely turned off to totally booted and done loading in about 15-20 seconds. It is whisper quiet and solid as a rock so far - no hiccups at all, no errors of any kind even after updating drivers and installing my games, etc.

As for speed - I'm playing WoW on ultra settings with 16 AA turned on and I'm getting 70 fps in a crowded Stormwind and Ironforge, I'm getting 100 FPS in the "world" questing.

Haven't raided yet with it.
Hi

I just resubbed after about a year and a half break and find that I have to go back to square one to relearn how to play my characters. I was browsing the forum to start to build an appreciation of what I had missed and saw your question and felt that I should give my two cents worth.

Your best bet is to build your own with top quality components from a NewEgg or Tiger or Amazon. If you can't do that second best is dealing with a reputable / quality builder. You will pay more, but get what you pay for in product and service.

In any case luck to you and hope everything turns out well.

With all due respect, OP - take people's advice (including my own) with a grain of salt.. I say this because I want you to think for yourself and take in the information you are presented, everyone should do this with any purchase decision. I personally think its in poor taste when people just trash a vendor w/o factual information to back it up . ANY builder could ship you a DOA system - in fact one person mentions Falcon Northwest, look them up -- they are among the more expensive builders out there...I've known a friend who bought a rig from them for over $4,000 and it was DOA, while he said the service was quality, he had to ship parts back and forth until he got the system up and running....and this was a $4,000 PC not exactly a cheapo system.

By the same token my brother bought an Ibuypower system for under $1700 and that thing has been solid as a rock w/o error at all since it bought about 6 months ago.

As for claims of Cyberpower using refurbed parts - A) there's actually no law against ANY manufacturer using refurbished parts (even your mechanic could fix your car with refurbed parts)....what's illegal is no seller can represent a refurb as new that's when its bad. Refurbish parts are supposed to past quality checks to function as good as new parts of the same model/product type. B) If someone tells you a company uses refurb parts, ask that person HOW they know this? Lots of people like to make up stories or pull stuff out of thin air.
I'd personally recomend going with Falcon Northwest. They have a very well-deserved reputation for customer service. This is important, especially when dealing with a remote builder.

Yeah, they're expensive, but you do get what you pay for. Also, they're not that expensive. They tend to run about 10% more than a reliable local shop I sometimes use.

The main thing is you'll have reliable recourse if something does go wrong.
I bought my current PC from Cyberpower. I didn't buy stock from what they had listed and got advice on which part works better with the other so I could build it better or save money on fluff stuff that they had added.

Only problem that occurred was after 3 months, my graphics card just immensely slowed down the computer and would just continually reset it over and over. Once I reported it to them, they immediately sent me a slightly better card when I sent the broken one back and haven't had a problem since.

...so I guess my advice would be to "build" it from the listing and either get a real life person to give advice on what works or go to their forums and list it one of their subforum threads for advice.
Sorry about the Necro but for alot of people its good to get your PC built which is why its better to go with CyberPower because if you buy faulty parts then you have to buy new ones but if cyberpower puts a faulty part in your PC then they swap it out from there warehouse which is why alot of people I know who can build PC's get them built for them because of that Reason and I order from CyberPower because I always get that bad luck when I order parts I got a bad CPU, GPU and Motherboard when building one and I was flipping out because I had to wait another 3 weeks to get the CPU motherboard and GPU because they didnt have any in stock any where close to me so I had to wait for it to get shipped here
Ibuypower.com

ALL THE WAY. My friends have had awesome luck with them and they are about as cheap as you can build one yourself from parts!