Dodge

Rogue
So I started gearing my newer rogue up, and I noticed something. Ever since vanilla I have always had around 25-30% dodge, After getting dread and some mal I am sitting at 12% dodge. Could this be one of our survivability issues, the fact that we are taking almost every melee hit right in the friggin teeth?
Yes it is one of the issues.
The dont want us to dodge warriors.
it doesnt matter, we always dodge them and get hit int he face with a super overpower that hits for more than half our life. its alright though.. they are still scared of us.
Face tanking a warrior is a very bad idea.

Macro your trinket to shiv on mouseover. Reason being warriors often ham it when shockwave lands. If he doesn't, don't hit the button while the cursor is over him.

Run and bleed him out. Use ST to build cp for SnD, Rupture and Kidney. Dance quickly to get garrote and hem on him. Run back out and keep ST going.
02/15/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Manarg
So I started gearing my newer rogue up, and I noticed something. Ever since vanilla I have always had around 25-30% dodge, After getting dread and some mal I am sitting at 12% dodge. Could this be one of our survivability issues, the fact that we are taking almost every melee hit right in the friggin teeth?

blizz also nerfed our crit gain from agil
02/17/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Emoshankz

blizz also nerfed our crit gain from agil

Source?

Yeah, our crit chance is low this season, but you have to account the fact that we lost the old crit chance/damage talents, and HaT for it's static 5%, which can mean a lot. Hell, ferals kept theirs, and I've seen some hit 30%+ this season.