There an Alliance RP event going on?

Wyrmrest Accord
Traleda's IC family had their house barged into by several different Alliance, and from what I gather, there are maybe 40 of them -- a full raid group -- waiting nearby.

I don't want to interfere, but I also don't want to be trampled. What's going on?
In Silvermoon?
All your houses are belong to us.
02/15/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Enekie
In Silvermoon?

...In Emberstone. Sorry I didn't clarify.
Emberstone, as in Gilneas?

Welllll....it IS Gilneas!
There was a big gilneas RP being advertised in Alliance trade a couple hours ago. Might have something to do with it.
02/15/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Sinfalore
There was a big gilneas RP being advertised in Alliance trade a couple hours ago. Might have something to do with it.

I may have mis-posted this - most of the allies were from Moon Guard...

Gilneas is CRZ'd. Figures.

I can't be bothered to repost this on MG forums... Especially as I'd be foreign there, so to speak.
I believe the guy talking about it was from MG.
02/15/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Traleda

I may have mis-posted this - most of the allies were from Moon Guard...

Gilneas is CRZ'd. Figures.

I can't be bothered to repost this on MG forums... Especially as I'd be foreign there, so to speak.

Believe it or not, CRZ RP exists! Oh, and CRZ X-faction RP too. Wonder what the event was, was taking part in the Book Club event :V
Speaking of crz rp... myself and my co-gm were in the western plaguelands leveling alts the other day and came across at LEAST 40-50 people RPing there (from Moon Guard). We rped a bit with a couple of them... good stuff :).