A Eulogy For Warriors

Arenas
lol. NP, I'll just cyclone warriors off of me or my 2s partner with pred swiftness procs, and then use my healing debuff to pressure their healer.

oh wait.
while its true warriors damage isnt getting reduced at all and is increasing slightly the changes to your stuns is gonna affect you guys alot more then i think you realize, i hope they remove beserker rage next so i can always facefu** you
Hello Bad rogues, monks, and remaining BM hunters.

I'd rather have bad warriors running around than bad rogues. I hate rogues; they are just annoying.

Agreed, at least you can see warrior coming, with rogues you just die in stunlock-opener-smoke bomb combo. *remembers rogues in Cata*
lol. NP, I'll just cyclone warriors off of me or my 2s partner with pred swiftness procs, and then use my healing debuff to pressure their healer.

oh wait.

My healer will dispel your cyclones.

/owned
My healer will dispel your cyclones.

/owned

Foiled again.
Warriors aren't god mode anymore? OH NOOOOOOOOO /table flip

Wait so, a class actually getting nerfs it needed to be brought down to everyone else, and other classes (monks and rogues) are getting buffs to make them ACTUALLY viable is suddenly a problem?

I think the only problem here is that frost mages got a buff when they really didn't need it, and arcane mages got a nerf for no reason.

Other than that, I really don't see anything wrong with warriors, monks, or rogues.