Shiv and 4 set bonus

Rogue
I get so annoyed with some of the kiting that I feel like having crippling in the off hand is almost a must. Which than waste our PVP set bonus.

If shiv were to apply the poison correctly like it would on our off hand it would be great, but i'm sure some would say OP....

Awww well
Yah, we definitely got shafted on our 4pc. But, what can you do.

At least they are changing it to our 2pc instead and also replacing our glove bonus(Kick is being made free baseline) with 1% Recuperate healing.
Why do you keep referring to offhand? Poisons aren't bound to one weapon anymore, both apply from both weapons.

I also have no issues in terms of having shiv apply both poisons. Sure, it's not the improved Crippling poison, but it gets the damn thing on there at least.
Put crip back to 70 and itll all go away :D
02/17/2013 03:27 PMPosted by Newkie
Put crip back to 70 and itll all go away :D

agreed this determined if we land a backstab or not, and we had a bit of an advantage over hunters :s
i seem to get teh same problem all the time, mind numb is on, but no crip.
I get so annoyed with some of the kiting that I feel like having crippling in the off hand is almost a must. Which than waste our PVP set bonus.

If shiv were to apply the poison correctly like it would on our off hand it would be great, but i'm sure some would say OP....

Awww well

yer have you noticed mind numbing shiv effect ?? "Effects next spell cast"

it says the cast..... but it is removed from instant casts too, making it freakn useless.

Awww well

I use crippling because Mind Numbing is virtually useless albeit special occasions do from Instant Cast, nobody casts anymore!