489 Priest & 483 Lock considering transfer

Hyjal
Myself and another are considering transferring to Hyjal, and as such are seeking a raiding team, preferably raiding around 7:30 PST or later, 2 or 3 weeknights per week. Both of us have over 4 years raiding experience, both in a hardcore progression oriented setting (formerly raiding for the rank 2 guild on our server), as well as in a casual setting. In the current raiding tier we are 11/16 normal (6/6 MSV and 5/6 HoF) due to a late start after taking a hiatus from WoW pre-MoP. We're hoping to find a guild pre 5.2, so as to hit the ground running when it launches.

My priest friend has raided as both DPS or as a healer in the past and is very comfortable doing both, and open to doing either. In the current tier he has been healing as Disc. I have been main-ing a Holy Paladin since the beginning of Cataclysm, but I'd like to switch it up to DPS for 5.2, hence the lock.

Ideally we are looking for a guild pushing heroics in the current content, but would consider all options.
Are you willing to switch to Horde as well? Most of the Alliance side is dead, and I want to make sure I am not assuming that you do plan to continue to play as Ally.
Yes, faction changing is not a problem for either of us.