How's horde pvp on this server?

Stormreaver
Hi.
lol only good horde u guys got is goob but thats only because he has 4 healers with him and when we kill 2 he flys off the edge with that eng glider
I taught that kid everything he knows about running away!
A quick reference of Realm Pop shows that it's literally 3 Horde to 1 Alliance at 90. Of that number, most are cool, but there are a few dumbasses, Hextinction comes to mind...
I'm actually a huge Hextinction fan. As far as server pop, we are completely outnumbered. I sometimes wish a large Horde guild like Ghost Division would transfer Ally.
I'm actually a huge Hextinction fan. As far as server pop, we are completely outnumbered. I sometimes wish a large Horde guild like Ghost Division would transfer Ally.

You and me both.
03/12/2013 05:27 AMPosted by Jeenx

You and me both.

Yes, need more alliance to kill, rawr. :P
Too many horde ganking alliance, since 5.2, I've helped the horde get alot of honor points getting ganked. Horde always attacking in groups of 5 or more on one toon.
NO! we dont want u! go away! the allies are already endangered.... save the allies!!!! stay over there!!! (hiss)

I agree! We need an alliance conservation act.

Alliance Care and Control Agency” means the agency established by section
29 of the Alliance Control Act of 2013, effective March 12, 2013 (W.O.W. Law 3-30; S.W. Official Code § 9-6969).

(1) “Alliance” shall include but is not pertaining to any free-roaming Human, Dwarf, Worgen, Draenei, Night Elf, and some Pandaren, but shall not include:
(A) Gnomes;
(B) Draenei Mages or Worgen Death Knights;
(C) Murloc; and
(D) Hozen.

(2)“Alliance care” means to protect, defend, keep safe, look after, preserve, or save Alliance
(3) “Alliance control” means to harass, repel, evict, exclude, possess, transport, euthanize, or kill Alliance.
Too many horde ganking alliance, since 5.2, I've helped the horde get alot of honor points getting ganked. Horde always attacking in groups of 5 or more on one toon.

I run in a group of 2. See you soon.
I suggest having your npc scan setup to send an alert for Deeva she is ranked highest on the server for number of pvp kills... Stay cautious.
Don't kid yourself, this server is currently heavily favoring the Horde. Though population might be 60/40, the Horde players are less casuals than the Alliance. There's maybe 20 good PvP people left on the Ally after the mass exodus by <Cadia>, <Balloon Explorer Club>, and <vs the Universe>. The only respectable guilds (that I know of) are left on the Ally are <Convicted> and <Lzuruha>. Ally died after d*uchbags from <The Scarlet Republic> left for Tichon to be carried.

Edit #1: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I bet there is less than 50 Ally players on this server who are good PvP'ers.
yup that's me, true pvp badass.
watchout fellers. /flex
<Cadia>, <Balloon Explorer Club>, and <vs the Universe>

In reponse to Pikachu's post:

Why did these "badass" pvp guilds transfer to Horde? To further upset the balance? Seems to me the true badass guilds would stay and fight regardless of who has the upper hand. All I see on Alliance side is players whining about how our battlegroup sucks, etc... Seems like a lot of Alliance just need to suck it up and fight on.

The reason why I assumed these guilds all transferred Horde is because I noticed Deeva was in "vs the Universe". Sorry If I made a false assumption concerning the other 2 guilds.
oh you thought i was serious about the pvp thing.... about that.
Hey, I never said they were badass, i just said they are "respectable", as in better than <Hobbs Training Camp>. :P
Lawl is this post a joke?
idk I run into a lot of rolling thunder and KORE these days.. they are not to bad. The guys from Kore seem friendly after u go toe to toe with them.. yes I think the allies need to start recruiting some allies back to your own side.. what few allies who pvp that are left are pretty bad !@#! they stand alone and do a awesome job of it too. tough little buggers! go underdogs!!!
#1 Alliance 3s team is #23 server wide. Alliance is awful on this server.
I taught that kid everything he knows about running away!

Id you roll ally watch out for hextinction. Ill get you one day you sneaky little goblin!