Dissent LF Death Knight Deluxe!

Barthilas
Dissent is currently looking to fill a specific raid spot in our current roster:

THE QUICK RAID/GUILD BASICS
    We raid Mon/Wed/Thur 8-11pm
    6/16HM - Currently doing 10's (boo!)
    www.dissentguild.net

WHAT SORT OF DK/PLAYER WE WANT:
We are seeking a multi-skilled DK. We are flexible as to what your main spec is, but we need to you be comfortable with both DPS or Tanking as your offspec.

Please understand that being comfortable doesn't mean 'will perform under protest' or 'i take gear but don't actually gem/enchant it' or any other such irritating things common in the offspec area! We will require you switch between both roles to meet our needs as we have a specific gap in our roster we'd like to fill.

If you are a skilled player that likes to mix up their role in raids and are happy to do so, this is a perfect spot for you and will guarantee you a core position in our group. You will also be in a prime position for gearing up both specs as offspec loot will be priority for you!

We are looking for an ASAP start. We'd like your gear to be good enough for normal modes of the current tier ideally but this might be up for some negotiation if we feel you are what we are looking for.

PLEASE NOTE:
<Dissent> are now Horde! Sorry long-time Alliance friends but if you would like to join us you must be prepared to come join us on the other side of the fence.

Your attendance must be pretty much 100% - obviously emergencies are fine but we are no longer as flexible with our afks as we have steered the guild in a more focused direction these days.

Please speak to Blixa, Jai or Sinsational or drop by our website!

Edited because Blix should not post this stuff when half asleep.
level my deathknight
I would but you won't raid because you are the worst.
Also it would be ready by 2016. Clearly I'd make Uth do it.
A little about us: raiding Weds-Thurs-Mon 8-11, 6HM (+16N) down at present, expecting to add Windlord Monday (close attempts tonight, learning to dispel the bastards without access to a priest), extending Will lockout next week to try and trash that before title lockdown.

Ez core spot and loot train available here for the right DK. Don't be shy, we don't expect you to have 7 years experience in guilds better than ours. Just show up 3 nights a week, have a little situational awareness, learn from your mistakes and everyone will think you are the bees knees.

Website - Dissentguild.net
You raid too much, Jai.
you should get that accelerant dude i hear hes amazing
Should try a monk instead, I hear they are awesome...
02/21/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Iamjakub
Should try a monk instead, I hear they are awesome...

We have Domo taking the monk reins soon.
DK Deluxe - nice guild rank!
I would but you won't raid because you are the worst.
Also it would be ready by 2016. Clearly I'd make Uth do it.

Your priest is a clear example of your amazing ability to level characters.
02/21/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Kera
Your priest is a clear example of your amazing ability to level characters.

Hey now, hey girl, hey.
She's 90 now *flex*
Hai Dks, please come play with us.
up for 7/16H