Unusually long times on Faction/Server Trans.

Customer Support
I've been waiting for a faction change for a while now, and a friend has been waiting for a server transfer for over an hour now. Hope an update comes soon!
While there might actually be a problem, please note that the FAQ does mention that it could take up to several days for the transactions to actually process. Again not saying there isn't an issue, however it is more likely that this is just one of those unusual times that it takes longer then a few minutes to process...
I also am still awaiting my realm xfer/faction change since 5:22 pm tonight EST. The transaction went through on my card but still waiting. This is pretty frustrating. I want my dream of a gnome mage.... Any word?
02/27/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Boomboôm
Well, something is happening. I now have a copy of this character on my character select list. However, the name is a bit odd. The clone's name is BoomboACDF90. This is odd lol

Exact same thing for me right now. It's been ~3 hours now, my character is on destination server but has weird characters after the name. Does this mean it is complete? I don't want to risk playing that character if it will prolong the process even longer.

edit: it still says pending on "Character transfer history/status" page
Been waiting for my xfer to go through as well for some time ><
Anyone having any luck yet?
I did my xfer at 4:49 p.m. and im still waiting its still in que
02/27/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Deftones

Nope and still no order confirmation email even though the money has come out.
02/27/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Deftones

No, I am trying since 5 pm and used paypal and credit card, all of them say "pending" with no progress at all after hours.
nope
Nothing here either. Over 5 hours and not even a confirmation email.
Same no email yet after 3hrs
been waiting 5 hours with my transfer listed as "Queued"
6 hours waited now...
02/27/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Askadoctor
Server transfer went threw instantly , faction has been queued for 5 hours now.

Other way around for me. Been stuck at server transfer for the better part of the day.
yep. stuck for 5 hours. server xfer seems like it went thru although the toon is listed on both the the destination realm and the home realm. faction xfer has yet to complete. problem
It's weird, a buddy of mine did a server and race change in less than half an hour. That was about 2 hours ago. Shortly after I did a faction change and I'm still waiting on that.
02/27/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Veyy
It's weird, a buddy of mine did a server and race change in less than half an hour. That was about 2 hours ago. Shortly after I did a faction change and I'm still waiting on that.

Did a server transfer last night and that happened in less than 20 minutes, not sure what happened overnight.
Same thing here but I only want a server transfer. At the moment my character is on both servers and with a weird name(so my name is taken on this helm) on one of them.
Alright, I created a thread and stickied it to provide a centralized place for updates.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979899479