IWC IS THE HORDE

Bleeding Hollow
1 2 3 5 Next
Alliance got wrecked like every friday you can get worse than alliance on bleeding hollow.
http://imgur.com/dUEgqwj

LONG LIVE IWC
GET WRECKED ALLIANCE
and blom nice join sitting in stormwind and cowering behind you mommy's skirt.
I think my post covered it. We did run through their shrine twice though.
02/22/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Helladin
I think my post covered it. We did run through their shrine twice though.

Well done. I logged in and i was immediately killed in the shrine. Talk about bad timing. I LOLed.
Your move, alliance.
02/22/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Crysisized
you can get worse than alliance on bleeding hollow

Indeed you can
1st step join IWC
2nd step be a nothing in guild(low rank/new person/unknown)
3rd step SS a massive raid sitting around with no Alliance nearby
4th step make a thread boasting about something meaningless using caps and proclaiming IWC great
5th step Skey back to Org
1/10

only because i like chocolate chip cookies
Alliance got wrecked like every friday you can get worse than alliance on bleeding hollow.

LONG LIVE IWC
GET WRECKED ALLIANCE

I'm not sure who you are but your armory is quite atrocious.
HAI Alliance im Crysisized please post your hate and rage comments here ^.^
02/22/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Crysisized

Every so often I find myself enjoying playing with someone but then they post on the forums and I want to hug them into submission.
02/22/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Helladin

Every so often I find myself enjoying playing with someone but then they post on the forums and I want to hug them into submission.

You two are ALOT alike.

LONG LIVE IWC
GET WRECKED ALLIANCE

There comes a time in one's life, where you really need to push your computer chair back, and re-evaluate your life. Just from reading your post, not only can I establish you are a completely useless nerd, you also take this game way to serious.

Now, I'm not going to post about how Horde is better, because I don't care. My account is gone, poof, went goodbye. This alt accounts time expires tomorrow, and will be deleted once it runs out as well.

Your achievements in WoW mean nothing to anybody outside of this game, probably nothing to anybody outside of the Realm. Realistically, people like you/Helladin are probably 16-17 years old, get C's-D's in your Sophomore/Junior classes, are social outcasts and have no muscle on you at all. You probably think killing Alliance in a video game that has been awful for two expansions means something. It doesn't. I'm so thankful I realized this game ruins lives, and cashed out when I did.

This isn't really a flame post, more so of a post that makes you realize that most people who make these topics take this game way to serious.

Good day, hope you realize this game isn't worth taking serious.

This whole guild is full of cowards, don't pay no attention to their chest thumping. I mean, just look at the SS for proof....lol

There comes a time in one's life, where you really need to push your computer chair back, and re-evaluate your life. Just from reading your post, not only can I establish you are a completely useless nerd, you also take this game way to serious.

Now, I'm not going to post about how Horde is better, because I don't care. My account is gone, poof, went goodbye. This alt accounts time expires tomorrow, and will be deleted once it runs out as well.

Your achievements in WoW mean nothing to anybody outside of this game, probably nothing to anybody outside of the Realm. Realistically, people like you/Helladin are probably 16-17 years old, get C's-D's in your Sophomore/Junior classes, are social outcasts and have no muscle on you at all. You probably think killing Alliance in a video game that has been awful for two expansions means something. It doesn't. I'm so thankful I realized this game ruins lives, and cashed out when I did.

This isn't really a flame post, more so of a post that makes you realize that most people who make these topics take this game way to serious.

Good day, hope you realize this game isn't worth taking serious.

This whole guild is full of cowards, don't pay no attention to their chest thumping. I mean, just look at the SS for proof....lol

PvP on a PvP realm, why don't you cry about it more?
Oh look, another new member of IWC who thinks killing npcs and afks with full raid groups is something of an accomplishment.
I laughed because the person that made this thread is poorly geared and basically new to pvp...I mean like a 574 rbg rating...really? Show something of yourself before you come make a thread acting all tough.
Considering there are only 2 members of horde aside from IWC posting, to claim you represent the entire horde is bold and downright silly.

The horde I remember on BH was honorable and decent... You're like the second coming of... that one guild with the chick druid leader who had an extremely limited vocabulary... Pardon the lapse of memory.

Back to farming stupid lovely charms... I feel better now.
That picture looks like it was taken with a potato, which tells me your computer can't even handle the "wpvp" going on.

How much do you actually do?

Anyways, these giant zergs don't do anything but stress peoples rigs that don't have the pc power to handle it.

-Wpvp is dead. Zergs are in, call it for what it is atleast.
fgjbvxwerydhfcg
Ya'know what Crysis, I was wrong. THE ENRAGING HAS BEGUN!