IWC IS THE HORDE

Bleeding Hollow
3v1 gg nerd l2 3v3
02/24/2013 02:17 AMPosted by Hammeruken
You nerds couldn't handle a 3v3 against an undergeared stormrage pve rogue, undergeared dk and me. nerds get@me

All I remember is matching your rocket boots and glider with my own as you desperately tried to get away from me and dropping you anyways.

Give us a kiss, sugartits.

Proglider. Rename your toon this.
Wow it really feels like all you have to do to get into IWC now is just say "hurr durr !@#$ the alliance" in your interview.

Step it up IWC officers. Your going to let little nothing %^-*s abuse the reputation and name you uppers have worked for?

Rallys I am disappoint. Your guild is becoming nothing more than a rabble.
It snows in Minnesota.

^^ That statement is as important as this forum topic is.
02/23/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Wallpapers
Hey IWC. See you on the Horde side as allies in about, 2 hours.

Shoulda stayed alliance.
02/24/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Rowan
Shoulda stayed alliance.

http://imgur.com/0REBP6L
Wow it really feels like all you have to do to get into IWC now is just say "hurr durr !@#$ the alliance" in your interview.

Step it up IWC officers. Your going to let little nothing %^-*s abuse the reputation and name you uppers have worked for?

Hey EzDozer, get a load of this.

you dont have to say hurr durr

you dont have to say hurr durr

Guildox is hard mode.
SMH to boot camper forum posts, seriously should be banned from posting imo
02/25/2013 09:39 AMPosted by Valkyrîë

It wasn't long ago we were saying the same thing about you.
I didn't get a chance to take a screen last night, unfortunately. I did get a good view of their raid though, hope this does it justice!

http://imgur.com/ZNhSMih

That made me chuckle! I draw pictures like that for the people I work with.
02/25/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Rekrap
That made me chuckle! I draw pictures like that for the people I work with.

^__^
This whole thread reduced my IQ at least thirty points.
I can't spare those...
This whole thread reduced my IQ at least thirty points.
I can't spare those...

Speak when spoken to.

It wasn't long ago we were saying the same thing about you.

still are?
My dearest Kag,

Hi baby! I've missed you sooooo much. Bootcamp is so stressful. It turns out that if you post on the forums you have to endure being called a NOBODY during training. How sad, right? Oh well, boys will be boys.

Lol, so the other day, IWC rolled right through Shrine of Seven Stars, which is like the Alliance's most populated and densely crowded hub or something? IDK, I just know that the Alliance have been getting REALLY mad about IWC on the forums. Apparently most of their faction just have no interest in wpvp. It's like only one or two guilds actually do anything anymore. If it were me, I'd want to at least attempt to stop the enemy while they frolicked around in my capital city in the latest expansion, amirite?

Oh Kag, I miss our talks. I wish I had more time to write, but being in bootcamp is just so much work. Also, I am limited on the number of words I'm allowed to write on the forums since players in bootcamp and grunts aren't actually valued members of the guild and aren't present kicking in the !@#$box of the alliance 90% of the time.

Tell you what, when I get out of bootcamp, we should do something crazy. Let's play naked twister and gossip about who the "valued" members of each others' guilds are! OH ME GEE I'm so excited. Okay, until then! Toodles!

With Love,

Nbd. Garik, IWC.
ITT: bad players talk garbage about other bad players
My dearest Kag,

Hi baby! I've missed you sooooo much. Bootcamp is so stressful. It turns out that if you post on the forums you have to endure being called a NOBODY during training. How sad, right? Oh well, boys will be boys.

Lol, so the other day, IWC rolled right through Shrine of Seven Stars, which is like the Alliance's most populated and densely crowded hub or something? IDK, I just know that the Alliance have been getting REALLY mad about IWC on the forums. Apparently most of their faction just have no interest in wpvp. It's like only one or two guilds actually do anything anymore. If it were me, I'd want to at least attempt to stop the enemy while they frolicked around in my capital city in the latest expansion, amirite?

Oh Kag, I miss our talks. I wish I had more time to write, but being in bootcamp is just so much work. Also, I am limited on the number of words I'm allowed to write on the forums since players in bootcamp and grunts aren't actually valued members of the guild and aren't present kicking in the !@#$box of the alliance 90% of the time.

Tell you what, when I get out of bootcamp, we should do something crazy. Let's play naked twister and gossip about who the "valued" members of each others' guilds are! OH ME GEE I'm so excited. Okay, until then! Toodles!

With Love,

Nbd. Garik, IWC.
too many paragraphs just comes across as bitter and hurt feelings

02/28/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Cleavedyo
ITT: bad players talk garbage about other bad players
a tool bag posting as a low level warrior is my schtick, get your own or put on a sombrero baddy