Emerald Dream Beatdown: Streamed Duel Tourney

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
If you need any help let the milk know.
03/01/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Mavz
I predict Arms and BM.

I think a demo lock should beat both of those.
03/01/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Arrowset
I think a demo lock should beat both of those.
Were you naysayers intending on writing the emails to mmo champ, reckful and other top streamers?

Were you guys going to spen your own money on the faction transfer to get the money to horde or alliance?

Were you guys intending on spending the hours necessary writing brackets, publicizing and then commentating on the matches?

No? Hmm. Then I don't think a 20% rake is hat big of a deal

[

You certainly sound defensive. I pointed it out because I felt like it needed pointing; doubly so because you didn't upfront say "yo guyz we gonna take dis much cause we earned it lol" or something similar.

Also, you really don't need to spend RL cash for faction transfers since you can use the Goblin AH just like everyone else.

]

You've yet to make one useful post I think. FYI, Neutral AH takes a rake. We don't want that for the competitors :D Honestly, I think all you do is post tool-esq comments.

But hey man, you're not competing so /shrug

You've yet to make one useful post I think. FYI, Neutral AH takes a rake. We don't want that for the competitors :D Honestly, I think all you do is post tool-esq comments.

[

So you would think.

]

[

So you would think.

]

Then hey, welcome aboard! We will have an alliance representative to take the entry fee posted soon.
That is absolutely something we can track! Consider it done.

Well..hmm...that's goign to be difficult. What time frame? Highest dps over teh course of the duel?

Get in touch with Iconik or I, we'll work it out. Special prizes are fun.
EDIT: ALL ALLIANCE SIDE ENTRY FEES SHOULD BE MAILED TO ELLURA. Please mail her the name of the character you plan on having enter as well as the 1k gold.
((This is a really nice idea guys! Too bad no prots, but I'd have lost anyway :). Looking forward to it! March 8 at 8. I'll mark it down.

One bit of advise, commenting can be fun, and a bit over the top as you plan can be entertaining, but I'd also keep it as professional as possible--no racism, no sexist crap, no over the top cussing and nonsense, no ad hominen attacks, etc. Just fun and entertainment. Maybe it'll go somewhere, and bad comments and crap like that will bite you later on. It also detracts from what could be considered a fun/entertaining sport/competition. Just a thought.

That said, great idea. I hope it's a success. I'll watch the first one and see how it is. :-))
Let me find a friend to smash heads with.
It's 1v1 Ruvin :P
03/01/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Bordak
no racism

Buzzkill.

J/k. I know how to keep in professional in the front/party in the back
Lord Ossus Bloodfury shall be in attendance!
Shaman should get an entry fee discount, since we'd mostly be there to boost someone to the next bracket anyways.
This should be interesting.
I'm down, Vesker vs Himashu 1st round what!? Who said that? <.< >.>

*tickets sold out*
Need a representative from kingship and invictus