Battle Pet Leveling Service

Pet Battles
Hello and good day everyone, I've been finding it more and more fun to level pets as it helps me pass time when I have nothing to do, and I end up catching more wild pets when I'm leveling due to the amount of fights I get into, not the mention the experience I get and rep for my guild from doing the bpet dailies.

That being said, I would like to offer a service to players of all realms.

I will gladly level any battle pet of any rarity or level to 25 in a garunteed 24 hours or less from the time of the trade, battlepet will be mailed back to you when it is leveled with a COD of 1.5k for the service fee for leveling the pet.

I believe it's a fair price seeing as most level 25 pets are around 4-6k on the realms I've seen them on, and you pay a fourth of the price.

Now many of you may ask, why do this? Why level other people's pets? How do we know it's not a scam?

Well first off, This is a way for me to make some gold on realms that I may like to play on in the future, or even if you ask, but what if you want the gold on the main realm you play on? It's simple, When I make a trade and get paid for my work on another server, I'll simply invest the money I make into more battle pets that will be cross realm usable anyway, thus the money will probably just go back into my huge Battlepet Collection.

As for the scam, there's nothing I can really say or do to otherwise persuade someone that I am legit, other than that I'm posting this here for everyone to see how I will go about my service and handling it, and that if I were to scam my reputation would be tarnished forever as it would be known instantly throughout the community, and I would really prefer to never have that, thus I pride myself in being honest here.

My main toon that I'm usually on is Solbouring @ Darkspear, but If people from other realms want me to level their pets for them I will create a toon on their server to receive the pet, then level it back on darkspear, and when that is finished I will get back onto my toon on the respectable server of the customer and CoD them back their pet to finish the transaction, if anyone would like to utilize this service I am providing, you can either comment here or send me a private message or mail in game, thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
I'm Also Going to List my own Level 25 Pets here as well as accept bids on anyone who would like to buy them, though offering on a pet does not mean you will get it, just wanting to make sure people understand that I still reserve the right to not sell the pet even if you do put up a good price, the prices are simply to help me determine if it's worth selling or not, and who would be interested in buying it if I do.

Level 25 Pandaren Flame Spirit
Level 25 Landro's Lichling
Level 25 Harbinger of Flame

~List will be updated from time to time~
Hmm interesting. What pet (or kind of pet) do you suggest leveling to 25 with you first to help me level my own later?
02/22/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Vixie
Hmm interesting. What pet (or kind of pet) do you suggest leveling to 25 with you first to help me level my own later?

Well, Harbinger of flame is pretty cheap on the AH, and extremely easy to get if you just run molten core, and it has an ability called impale that if after the initial dmg of the attack, the enemy monster is left at 25% health or less, it will instant kill them and crit for li ke insane amounts, and it even cancels out the mechanical classes second wind where they res back with life.

He's pretty strong, not the best but pretty strong for leveling, umm.. Pandaren spirits are good too, or the Landro ones, but if you don't have the money to get the more rare or harder to get ones, just a regular good ol rare you could find from the AH for cheap would be useful, at least to get to a high enough level to catch level 20-25 bpets from the wild.
Also I wanted to add, if you have an engineer, you can get a personal world destroyer probably for free or cheep from a friend, I used one of those as my first 25's and he was pretty bomb.
Thank you for answering! I may solicit your service in the future. Good luck with your endeavor. =)
Can level two pets to 23 in 15 mins, easy to do.. Mage though if not might be an hour

Best pet if u want to fight other then tamers is a Bat strong vs Cirtters and Aquatic. Also a cat that has Devour which will help u not haveing to heal all the time
Sorry Demon but I don't see how that's possible to level 2 level 1's to 23 in 15 minutes considering on average a non trainer fight will give you 1/4th of the exp you need to level after like level 5, and each fight takes at least 2-3 minutes depending.
Anyone interested ;3?
02/22/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Solbouring
Sorry Demon but I don't see how that's possible to level 2 level 1's to 23 in 15 minutes considering on average a non trainer fight will give you 1/4th of the exp you need to level after like level 5, and each fight takes at least 2-3 minutes depending.

One does that by having toons stationed at the various Pandaren tamers and battling them, (wearing the safari hat - all alts get it,) 2v3 so there is room on you team for a leveller. Farmer Nishi is a good one to start with as you can safely put a level 1 in against her. The levelling pet gets around 5000 experience each match.

This is standard practice for many pet battlers these days. I'm much slower and don't use alts, but I often level 4 - 5 pets to 25 in a few hours.
02/22/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Vixie

A word of warning. If you buy or are given pet of a higher level than you already have in your collection, you will be unable to uncage it. This is true even if the pet is your own and is being returned to you.
Funny how some(most) of your stipulations are very similar(identical) to my own...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7922983650
Except for your time of "within 24 hours" since I return pets at the 1 hour mark.

Unlike the OP, however, I offer my leveling services for free and have at this time more than 2 dozen references on 9 different realms I can offer.

More power to you at getting your gold, though. =)

You might want to toss your BNet ID out there though, much easier for folks to get a hold of you that way instead of making a level 1 on your realm, getting some cash, mailing you a note, checking back for replies, etc, etc...
Bump
Bumpity
Isnt this against the rules
02/27/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Marilada
Isnt this against the rules

How would it be?
id like to get a couple pets leveled///also i purchased a level 7 worg../...and it will not let it out of its cage..it says my level is too low...please help
need you to please lvl some pets
Hey there bigscarycow, not sure if you saw my response to your other post, but in order to uncage your worg pup, you need to already have a level 7 pet in your journal (you only have level 1's and 2's...this is why you keep getting the error that your level is too low). You can have people level your pets for you all you want, but if you do not have a pet already at that level, you won't be able to learn them.

There are several threads discussing leveling tips right now, I'd recommend taking a look =) Once you get a max level pet or two, you'll find the leveling process to be much easier, and you'll also be able to uncage any pet that you buy ^_^