Me Signing Autographs Before Big Expedition!

Wyrmrest Accord
Dat right! You not hear wrong! Me, Swobu, am signing autographs to loyal fans and interested collectors!

If you want autograph or just want talk to Swobu, come to Tanaris! Me going to be in Gadgetzan on March 2 at 6:30 P.M.!

But dat not all! If you like expeditions to strange and exotic location, or you just want to go on adventure with Peon-Hero Swobu, hang around and go on expedition to Uldum!

Here! Me give you flyer for trip to Uldum:
http://imageshack.us/a/img829/5617/expeditionswobu.png

(( The Autographs are real and do not require any sort of addon, so feel free to come down and get one. I only have a limited amount, though. ))

OOC EXPEDITION DETAILS!

Time
March 2, 7:00 P.M.
The expedition will depart at 7:00 server time. You are welcome to join at any hour, just make sure you have a ride or a 'lock. ;)

Place
We will meet at Gadgetzan, cross Tanaris, explore Uldum, and send you back home!

Purpose
To encourage cross-faction RP and RP outside the city!

NOTE
This event is being mainly organized by Vyrael and you can find the main event thread here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923693493

I'll be leading the Horde side of the expedition. If you want a calendar invite, send me a letter in-game with the name/names of those you want the invite for.

You can also whisper me on the day of the event.

It's not sure if we'll have a warlock to summon people, so be sure to find a way down just in case.
Swoooooooooooooooooooo-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *tackles*
This is awesome, Swobu! Sa'diyyah will probably want an autograph from you when this event happens!

Hope to see you here!

*Air kiss & wink *
I have read your flyer...and I will be in attendance....I was going anyway

((I love the flyer btw))
02/28/2013 08:03 AMPosted by Basakan
Swoooooooooooooooooooo-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *tackles*
*evades*

*Air kiss & wink *
D'aww...

02/28/2013 01:15 PMPosted by Sandsinger
((I love the flyer btw))
((Thanks!))
This flyer is strangely coherent. And familiar...

(( Peon-Hero Sowbu; it's like a celebrity attendance! I visualize Swobu giving his introduction in Tanaris like this; I know so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8IW78vJecg&list=SPB9F260CE56D04E73&index=6 ))
Vandrysse reads over the advertisement and thinks to herself: They only put the fine print in because something bad HAS happened in the past.

((I couldn't view the flyer at work, but now that I'm home - that's great :D ))
02/28/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Vandrysse
((I couldn't view the flyer at work, but now that I'm home - that's great :D ))

It is rather clever...specially the little orcs on the camels....I would love to be able to print it off and make it poster size))
An adventure! Any problem with me advertising this outside the Reliquary office in Silvermoon?
02/28/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Vyrael
This flyer is strangely coherent. And familiar...

Ladies... Can me take you to da freshest of distant cultures?

No. But Vyrael can.

And he will. And me will too.

So will you? Me hope so. Me know so.

Cherry grog? Ok!

03/01/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Viernala
An adventure! Any problem with me advertising this outside the Reliquary office in Silvermoon?

Nope! Me have no problem with it.
There is a Shadowhoof scouting party camped near the border of Feralas and Tanaris. Maybe I could convince a few to come along. If for anything else, we could help with protecting lower levels! I'll let my peoples know! *Salute*

Ladies... Can me take you to da freshest of distant cultures?

No. But Vyrael can.

And he will. And me will too.

So will you? Me hope so. Me know so.

Cherry grog? Ok!

*Whistles tune*

03/01/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Kurshaw
There is a Shadowhoof scouting party camped near the border of Feralas and Tanaris. Maybe I could convince a few to come along. If for anything else, we could help with protecting lower levels! I'll let my peoples know! *Salute*

Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated. Not to mention a fine profit to be earned in doing so.
"Ah... Dis remind Swobu of dat time me went on another expedition..."

*cue flashback*

Swobu turns to look at his companions. "Me still not believe that we find da Hand
of Bigby. You figure out what it do?
"

(( http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4397/thehandc.png ))

*flashback ends*

"Me still not know what dat hand does... Speaking of things me not know... Dis remind me of other time me go on expedition..."

*cue other flashback*

Swobu returns to camp to find his companions playing a strange game involving papers and oddly shaped dice.

After a moment, he decides to ask them what they're playing...

(( http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7923/campsite.png ))

*flashback ends*

"Me never got da hang of dat game... Oh well. Me hope dis next expedition not as confusing as da last ones."
Swobu, you have faced many challenges.
I laughed.
I love that last screenshot...lol
03/02/2013 07:03 AMPosted by Vyrael
Swobu, you have faced many challenges.
It not easy being Swobu, but me manage.
Swobu going to be running a bit late. Me busy being hero.
Little later than me thought, but me made it!

Me standing next to Vyrael.
<3 Swobu