Open Libram LXIX: Goats In Space

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Fixed the formatting stuff. Sorry It's my 1st time making a Libram and it was midnight.

So last night I did a few battle healer heroics with a new guildy of mine. It's absurd how fast those go when you have even 1 competent DPS and a bloodlust.

Also more good news, the faction transfer let me redo my name, so I finally got back the full "Darthelmet" That I lost a transfer or so back.
02/24/2013 06:36 AMPosted by Darthelmet
Also more good news, the faction transfer let me redo my name, so I finally got back the full "Darthelmet" That I lost a transfer or so back.

wrong gender darth!
Probably. I feel all big and stompy and slow like a tauren.
@Lobster

Why doesn't your warrior have the sexy chops too!
02/24/2013 06:48 AMPosted by Idoma

wrong gender darth!
wrong gender darth!

You know the actual Draenei race would go extinct if the gender ratio was determined by player data.

Far too few males.

Nothing wrong with a giant refrigerator that can cave your face in I say!

Besides, Draenei Males have the best jokes.

Fixed the formatting stuff. Sorry It's my 1st time making a Libram and it was midnight.

It's no big.

It's absurd how fast those go when you have even 1 competent DPS and a bloodlust.

Current heroics are ridiculous, I didn't think it could go any lower after Hour of Twilight five mans.
02/23/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Elidra
human female> space goat. the absurdly huge weapons call to you.

But humans have such square, sharp butts.

You don't have any butts at all.

NOTHING AT ALL.
wrong gender darth!

Yep, wrong gender .. wrong wrong wrong, brimming over with wrongability!
i should probably log in on my monk and get exalted with the shado-pan. and then grind gear on my paladin so i can have at least the 2-piece bonus before 5.2. blugh~
@Lobster

I think Lobster and Idoma are two different handsome hunky Belfs :-O
02/24/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Restalan
Far too few males.

Only if they're strictly monogamous...
02/24/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Snozberries
Only if they're strictly monogamous...

My Draenei aren't into males, so the fewer the better. ;)
You know, youre giving WW an obscene buff in utility all around yet you give ret some small gimmick buffs. We need massive aid

There are like 5x as many Ret paladins as all monks put together.

Pulled off of mmo-champ, a Ghostcrawler response.

So why exactly does the number of ret's compared to monks factor into into who gets buffs or not?
Warrior alts you say ...
... I have a couple of them. :D

Need to level one sometime soon - probably /waggle although Kabouters is super cute .. tough decision.
@Lobster

Because my warrior is more of a ponytail man.

Wait are you talking about Idoma or my actual warrior alt?

Of course I speak of yo warrior! The ponytail is nice... but the chops! The chops make me swoon so hard.
Shado-Pan Monastery Challenge Mode is hard. D:

Was smooth sailing and then Sha of Violence rofled all over us for multiple wipes. :( We eventually figured it out though and the rest of the place is pretty tame.

Hopefully we can pick up bronze in there next week and maybe bronze in Brewery now that our healer has touched up their DPS gear.
Of course I speak of yo warrior! The ponytail is nice... but the chops! The chops make me swoon so hard.

warriors are not strong enough to support the majesty of the chops.