RP-PVP in the warcraftmovies.com spotlight

Emerald Dream
So where is the link for this rumored video?
02/28/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Xeloda
I just know not only as a hunter I'm hella better than you

Oh that's just adorable.
02/28/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Retturn
So...you did know me?

Well when I dropped dead so fast I used this weird thing called the armory and it magically showed me all your gear.
you were much more geared than me at that time, so no point.

02/28/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Strucks
Well when I dropped dead so fast I used this weird thing called the armory and it magically showed me all your gear.

Just so I'm clear - there was no point to fight, and instead you ran. But after you died, you discovered there was no point to fight, because you armoried me....thus ganking level 86s made much more sense? Ok, got it.
02/28/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Retturn
Just so I'm clear - there was no point to fight, and instead you ran. But after you died, you discovered there was no point to fight, because you armoried me....thus ganking level 86s made much more sense? Ok, got it.

I wasn't ganking every 86 I was just going for my friend and his friend.
RETURN!

I come for your cookies, and your cat.
RETURN!

I come for your cookies, and your cat.

Is your pet named StrikesBack?

And I've come to the conclusion that Xeloda just wants to be the underdog, but takes it too far. He's so obsessed with going against the general opinion that he actually believes he's a better hunter than Return, despite the lack of ratings or ability to show for it. I just think he's trying too hard.

I wonder if they pay him more for trying too hard at Safeway, he might just be bringing his work home with him.
03/01/2013 12:19 AMPosted by Tzerogen
I wonder if they pay him more for trying too hard at Safeway, he might just be bringing his work home with him.

Safeway is a good union job... Don't knock it.
02/28/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Jinx
Good luck with your Glad push Return!

^

Look forward for you coming back. Been itching for another cliff-side fight.
03/01/2013 12:52 AMPosted by Ruvin
Good luck with your Glad push Return!

^

Look forward for you coming back. Been itching for another cliff-side night.

fixt. Ruvin has been asking for romantic advice on how to become Return's "Special Arrow" since I came to the server.
when you come back, spend some time as horde.

Interesting idea. Who'd you have in mind?

My pally has dibs on you for 3s if this happens. :P

If you have the cash and aren't afraid to spend a bit, when you come back, spend some time as horde. Just for a relative period hunt down the Alliance and make a few videos of it, especially of the deaths of those with the egos, which have not had to face the mace and pay the price. You have a certain reputation for solid kills, use it a bit on the Alliance.

He's horde on Tich so he could do that today. All he needs is a 90 horde on ED to invite him to a group and he's suddenly a horde on ED.

Sometimes I will use my alt 90 on another account on Kel'thuzad to invite myself there and duel some people. I can also bring my hunter back to ED whenever I like for a little world pvp. One of the few MoP changes to the game I actually like.
((I'm really glad to see RP-PvP getting repped like this. I didn't realize how much fun I would have with it until I was already transferred here and in the thick of Sunsworn's RP-PvP, and I just came to the server because of friends in the guild. Maybe some other people will realize what good stuff goes on on servers like this- one can hope, right?
Good luck with the Glad push, anyway, Return!))
03/01/2013 12:19 AMPosted by Tzerogen
Is your pet named StrikesBack?

You, sir, are a mindreader!
*smells a fresh cut black rose*

Master Return... let me know when you are back... I've several names pending of execution.

Until we meet again

-Hanzo